What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adam Arch? (1 Viewer)

yortstop

Footballguy
Sounds like Adam A. might be a Redskin? Question is? Who takes over at SS for the Rams? Are they currently on their roster?

TIA

looks like the Rams signed Corey Chavous

Archuleta would be a sack machine in Gregg Williams defense

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Adam A. might be a Redskin? Question is? Who takes over at SS for the Rams? Are they currently on their roster?

TIA
KFFLRams | Chavous expected to play free safety

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:20:41 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports St. Louis Rams S Corey Chavous will likely become the team's starting free safety, which most scouts feel is his best position

Ya, I saw that and it stated he would play FS but doesnt really clear up Adam's SS does it?

Ya, I saw that and it stated he would play FS but doesnt really clear up Adam's SS does it?
Jerome Carter is the obvious candidate if they don't add anyone else in the draft or free agency.

Looks like it most likey wont be Chavous now doesn't it

This may also be a chance for Atogwe, drafted just last year.
since Chavous can play either spot, they may just let Atogwe and Carter battle it out in preseason. Carter is more of a SS type and Atogwe more of a FS type. Whichever one plays better early on starts, while Chavous plays the other spot.just a thought.

I'm not convinced that anyone would be a sack machine in a Williams defense. For what's supposed to be a big-play D, it seems like he always ends up with just the opposite: a very solid D with no big plays.

Users who are viewing this thread