What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adding Laughing Emoji Back - Please Be Cool With This (1 Viewer)

squistion said:
I have not reported anyone in over two years, because I was giving a specific written warning by a mod to stop wasting the mods' time reporting people. I really don't want to deal with another suspension, thank you.

And the problem with the laughing emoji is that it can be ambiguous, how can one prove exactly what someone is laughing at? And I have had people criticize me for simply using a "like" on a post and ascribing an opinion or viewpoint to me that was not my intent. 
Why would you have to prove it? You are in the strong majority, just gang up on anyone using it you don’t like and echo the same claim true or not. Make sure to ignore anyone on your team using it on others, you aren’t new here come on Squis. 

Only in the Political Forum would a thread announcing us trying to see if we can bring back the laughing emoji spiral down into this. 🤦‍♂️
Well, if we could have bet money in Vegas on who would have #####ed about this decision, a bunch of us could have made easy money (even with the odds on certain posters being low). Those people complaining in this thread about it are the problem. 

Hi Folks,

We're going to give it another try with the laughing emoji as one of the response choices. 

The big thing here is we want to use it for laughing WITH people.

Never to laugh AT people. 

It had been abused enough we finally removed it a while back.

I'm willing to give it a try again and see if people can be more cool this time.

Please let's try to make this work. 

Thanks.
:thumbup:

-Applaud the reboot. 

-Have mercy Joe on the people who bend the rules, you do your best work when you launch interesting SP and FFA threads and get folks talking, that's when this place hums. 

-You've given a lot of folks a great many years to say their peace on this platform, you don't have to apologize for nothing or feel guilty. 

Cheers!

waiver wire said:
seriously people start blocking people that you are all whining about in every thread , its the seem crap every day 
ruins every thread and discussion 

I don't know how to block posts.  Please explain it to me, Lucy.

Users who are viewing this thread