What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adrian Peterson is the 2012 NFL MVP (1 Viewer)

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate
:thumbup: Peyton takes home the Comeback Player of the Year award. They could have switched these trophies, and nobody could really complain.

Well deserved MVP for AD. Quite impressive taking a 3 win team to the playoffs and running for 2000+ yards with the 31st ranked pass offense, and doing that off a MCL/ACL tear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well deserved MVP for AD. Quite impressive taking a 3 win team to the playoffs and running for 2000+ yards with the 31st ranked pass offense, and doing that off a MCL/ACL tear.
Impressive is an understatement, especially after Harvin was no longer in the lineup.Here comes Adrian. Stop him if you can.

Absolutely deserved. One of the greatest single season performances ever in the NFL. Off a wrecked knee and a neutered passing game.

First Viking MVP since Fran Tarkenton in 1975. :thumbup:
I thought Cunningham won or tied for it in 1998?
:no:
The Maxwell Club of Philadelphia and Newspaper Enterprise Association voted Cunningham MVP in 1998.
And I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news.
Smoking a doobie in your mom's basement in Oakland while you watched a couple of gangsters stab a 49ers fan?

First Viking MVP since Fran Tarkenton in 1975. :thumbup:
I thought Cunningham won or tied for it in 1998?
:no:
The Maxwell Club of Philadelphia and Newspaper Enterprise Association voted Cunningham MVP in 1998.
And I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news.
Smoking a doobie in your mom's basement in Oakland while you watched a couple of gangsters stab a 49ers fan?
Remember when that kid from a student newspaper voted Cunningham NFL MVP? I couldn't sleep for days.

Absolutely deserved. One of the greatest single season performances ever in the NFL. Off a wrecked knee and a neutered passing game.
I think it honestly might be the most impressive season I've seen in any sport.

MVP, Offensive player of the year, Fantasy player of the year, and Fedex Air and ground.. 4 Trophy's in one night.. Not to shabby! :thumbup:

MVP, Offensive player of the year, Fantasy player of the year, and Fedex Air and ground.. 4 Trophy's in one night.. Not to shabby! :thumbup:
:goodposting: Guy is a beast...very well deserved.Good night for the Vikings altogether with the MVP and Carter finally getting in the HOF.

This award is sponsored by HGH. AMAZING performances but no way in hell is he not on something. If it's too good to be true......

Users who are viewing this thread