What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advice needed: Zero RB approach (1 Viewer)

J to the bone

Footballguy
Should I go with a Zero RB approach? Hear me out. I have 9th pick overall in a 12-team, .5PPR league where we can keep one player from our final 2018 roster. If I keep Damien Williams in the 15th, I don't think a Zero RB approach is looking too terrible while mock drafting. I predict the only keeper from the top 12 studs would be Adams in the 2nd. So, if Zeke, Barkley, Kamara, CMC, Hopkins, Julio, DJ, Gordon are gone, that means I get Thomas and hopefully Evans falls to me in the 2nd. I would grab Cooks in the 3rd and either a QB or Lockett/Hill in the 4th. Possibly a TE like OJ Howard/Henry/Engram falls to me in the 5th, if not, I go Montgomery or J.White. I would then focus on RB sleeper candidates in the 6th-11th rounds. My theory is that is would only take 2 of those 8 RBs on my roster to 'hit big' and I'd have a playoff contention roster. Thoughts?

Example mock:

Thomas, Evans, Cooks, M.Ryan, Hill, White, Montgomery, Henderson, Sanders, D.Lewis, J.Samuels, TE, K, DEF, Damien Williams. 

Users who are viewing this thread