What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alexander Signs! (1 Viewer)

Baracuda

Footballguy
8 years?!?!

From Rotoworld:

Seahawks and RB Shaun Alexander have agreed to an eight-year, $62 million contract, including $15 million in first year bonuses and salary.

While he won't come close to finishing this deal, Alexander will be running behind the best offensive line in football for the rest of his prime years. Despite his lack of receiving numbers, he should remain among the surest bets in fantasy football. He will be a top three overall pick in 2006. Mar. 5 - 10:54 pm et

Source: FoxSports.com

8 years?!?!

From Rotoworld:

Seahawks and RB Shaun Alexander have agreed to an eight-year, $62 million contract, including $15 million in first year bonuses and salary.

While he won't come close to finishing this deal, Alexander will be running behind the best offensive line in football for the rest of his prime years. Despite his lack of receiving numbers, he should remain among the surest bets in fantasy football. He will be a top three overall pick in 2006. Mar. 5 - 10:54 pm et

Source: FoxSports.com
honda

What is a honda?  I'll try not to do it in the future, if it's bad.
sorry baracuda, not a big deal. Honda refers to a duplicate post. Someone else had already made a post about the Alexander deal. In the future just make sure to check and see if someone else has started a thread about an announcement before you do so. Like I said it isn't a big deal and I would much rather have the occasional honda than have everyone afraid to post and pass along info. :thumbup: for posting info as you see it come in, just check for other posts with the same info.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is a honda? I'll try not to do it in the future, if it's bad.
It means you've just started a thread of which there was one of already.Search the front page or even the first 3 pages to see if the topic you were going to post has already been posted or use the search function

sorry baracuda, not a big deal. Honda refers to a duplicate post. Someone else had already made a post about the Alexander deal. In the future just make sure to check and see if someone else has started a thread about an announcement before you do so. Like I said it isn't a big deal and I would much rather have the occasional honda than have everyone afraid to post and pass along info. :thumbup for posting info as you see it come in, just check for other post with the same info.
we're too nice

sorry baracuda, not a big deal. Honda refers to a duplicate post. Someone else had already made a post about the Alexander deal. In the future just make sure to check and see if someone else has started a thread about an announcement before you do so. Like I said it isn't a big deal and I would much rather have the occasional honda than have everyone afraid to post and pass along info. :thumbup for posting info as you see it come in, just check for other post with the same info.
we're too nice
ehh he is new around here and I have had a few hondas myself so... figure going to the nice route is a good way to pop his honda cherry.

Users who are viewing this thread