What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All FBG Mock! (1 Viewer)

League Name: Offseason Sux

No password

Start 1/2/2/1/1/1

14 teams

6 hour time limit - suspended from 12 am - 8 am

Xpertleagues

Good practice for those who draft early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to join in for kicks, but Xpert is not taking my registration. Maybe it just hasn't caught on yet. Hm...HERD

I want to join in for kicks, but Xpert is not taking my registration. Maybe it just hasn't caught on yet. Hm...HERD
took 20 min for me to get mine

Later in the year, I'll jump into a lot of mocks with y'all. I love doin that since none of my leaguemates in my three main money leagues participate on these boards.It's nice to hone my skills with you Sharks and then Shark out my friends' money - especially since they think they are SO competitive! This is the real competition. ;)

Dang this filled fast.If you need replacements, or start another I want in. I have done mocks with FM69 before on xpert and it went well.

We rolling. Holmes. Damnit there goes my second choice. What are the odds?

WHAT! Nobody afraid of the Hip problem this year.......You know who may be hurt? Ahman Green!!!!! MAJOR knee trouble. Yup, I wouldn't draft him.......

I wouldnt be able to pass up Green with that pick. He ended up w/ more rushing yards than Lewis last year. Dont know how I didnt pick up on that until recently. maybe Packers block out.

I wouldnt be able to pass up Green with that pick. He ended up w/ more rushing yards than Lewis last year. Dont know how I didnt pick up on that until recently. maybe Packers block out.
See my knee injury warning at the top of the page

Hmmphh. Sportsline must be messing with me. NFL.com say 1800 something yards, sportlines says 2105. Should have double checked before trusting sportsline.Ahhhhh. Should have double double checked before badmouthing sportsline. 2105 in 18 games. Playoffs included. Which i have to say is a stupid number to put in a stats comparison.

Lewis led the league in rushing. Some of the sites add on the playoff yardage too. That could be your problem.HERD

I missed out on this one but am curious to see how the FBG's pick. That said, the xpertlegues quick drafts (2 or 3 min between picks) are AWESOME. They give you a better idea of how a draft will turn out under "real time" conditions, you feel the flow of draft day, and they are usually completed in under an hour - which rules.

Hmmphh. Sportsline must be messing with me. NFL.com say 1800 something yards, sportlines says 2105. Should have double checked before trusting sportsline.Ahhhhh. Should have double double checked before badmouthing sportsline. 2105 in 18 games. Playoffs included. Which i have to say is a stupid number to put in a stats comparison.
1800 isnt right when there was all the hullabalu about going over 2000!

Go Birds is a new Xpertleagus ID (probably signed up to join this)Here is his email: babydemon90@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread