What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

American Trucker Convoy to DC - Disorganized Mess So Far (1 Viewer)

That was sad to watch. I wonder what broke inside of Schroeder. He wasn't Danny Bonaduce or Gary Coleman. After Silver Spoons he had Lonesome Dove and then a decent run on one of the top rated shows in America in NYPD Blue. It seems like he should be in the same career arc as his fellow Silver Spoons actor Jason Bateman.

He had a storyline on NYPD Blue where his character was obsessed with Kim Delaney. I had thought it was great acting on his part, his torment and anguish obvious in every scene.

Maybe he wasn't acting.

@ZTPetrizzo

After taking yesterday off due to light rain, Sen. Ted Cruz joined The People's Convoy in Hagerstown this morning and will lead the truckers as they head back to the Beltway. With Cruz leading, they will try again to take up two Beltway traffic lanes despite failing in days past.
Freedom waits for no one!!!!

Unless there is light rain

Also, while looking for a way to tell if/when these guys are going to be near my section of the beltway I've learned a new word:  dictim.  "Acting like a ####, then acting like a victim."

@ZTPetrizzo

After taking yesterday off due to light rain, Sen. Ted Cruz joined The People's Convoy in Hagerstown this morning and will lead the truckers as they head back to the Beltway. With Cruz leading, they will try again to take up two Beltway traffic lanes despite failing in days past.
Freedom waits for no one!!!!

Unless there is light rain
No one likes Ted Cruz. I think he polls right around foot odor and stepping in doo doo.

The People's Convoy is growing increasingly upset with Beltway drivers, so much so that organizer Brian Brase told truckers tonight they could escalate their complaints about commuters being "bad actor" by "flood[ing] 911." "DC traffic does not like us," he said. 

Yeah 

This guy's not even a medium decent grifter. 

I saw them yesterday. I was driving to pick my kids up from school and I go under a beltway overpass on the way there. I saw maybe 4 trucks flying American flags and honking their horns. Traffic seemed to be moving at the normal beltway pace for 2:45 PM so I don't know if they've managed to snarl traffic. Also, I have no idea how many trucks there were overall, I just got maybe an eight second glimpse of things.

I was passing by Hagerstown (where the convoy is supposedly based) yesterday on a trip and jumped off the interstate for a gas/restroom break. The walls of the stall in the restroom were covered with "F Joe Biden" graffiti that wasn't there my last trip.  I may need a handwriting sample from Cruz for comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread