What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

American Trucker Convoy to DC - Disorganized Mess So Far (2 Viewers)

I'll make the analogy so you can understand it. BLM is MAGA for the left. They get the base fired up, collect a lot of money, none of the money goes where they say it does and when called on it blame it on the other side. 
No. You are wrong. I know this because I am the base. I have never given money to any political cause or candidate. You are making stuff up and trying to project your perverted view. Your analogy is terrible and all in your head, void of truth.

No. You are wrong. I know this because I am the base. I have never given money to any political cause or candidate. You are making stuff up and trying to project your perverted view. Your analogy is terrible and all in your head, void of truth.
"I know you are but what am I."

You think “the left” gets fired up by BLM. I’m telling you, I don’t care about BLM the organization. I hope black people get a fair shake. But I don’t follow BLM at all. You are perpetuating a right wing fever dream.
Insein touched a nerve.   Most Maga base haven't donated to Trump or Republicans.    And they want black people to get a fair shake.   They want everyone  to get a fair shake.

Maga is the working people of America.    Maga is the working class and front line workers of America.    Heck in the Trump thread we shown "proof" that the highly educated vote democratic.

You think “the left” gets fired up by BLM. I’m telling you, I don’t care about BLM the organization. I hope black people get a fair shake. But I don’t follow BLM at all. You are perpetuating a right wing fever dream.
You're starting to get it. 

I'll make the analogy so you can understand it. BLM is MAGA for the left. They get the base fired up, collect a lot of money, none of the money goes where they say it does and when called on it blame it on the other side. 
What a ridiculous analogy.  MAGA is nothing short of 50% of the Republican party pledging servitude to one man.  For backup see the recent CPAC presidential polling landslide for Trump.

Let's do this.  Who's the leader of BLM?  What impact does this individual have on American lives?

Because I could answer both questions easily about MAGA.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like this thread and the convoy are both a big mess
once again, a thread has been hijacked by posters that want to derail every thread with their "liberals are trying to take away our freedoms" and "we hate BLM even though it has nothing to do with this thread" rants.

For some reason, the same people bite on this garbage in every thread, and then we get this.   

-fish- said:
once again, a thread has been hijacked by posters that want to derail every thread with their "liberals are trying to take away our freedoms" and "we hate BLM even though it has nothing to do with this thread" rants.

For some reason, the same people bite on this garbage in every thread, and then we get this.   

the moops said:
This is absolutely the pinnacle of tone deafness to hear you complain about this sort of thing

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article258817348.html

“The launch in California had a good turn out of supporters, but only 5 trucks were with us on arrival in Vegas,”

The action infuriated many supporters, who immediately began posting angry comments.

“They hope a simple apology post will get people off their backs but you and I can’t let this one go,” wrote one. “This is no small candy bar stolen from the store this is a very elaborate panzi scheme.”
You hate to see another elaborate panzi scheme.

I (Sara Aniano) will explain the convoys one last time:

Freedom Convoy USA was supposed to go to DC today. While, the organizer has still invited people to demonstrate, their actual convoy never really got off the ground. So they were absorbed into The People's Convoy.

The People's Convoy is happening, and is en route to the Beltway around DC, arriving March 5th.

Too early to know how many final participants will be at the finish line.

Yes, people are showing up to the overnight stop rallies, where Leigh Dundas and Brian Brase make speeches.

The Long Con…

Trucker convoy organizers abruptly announce they won't go to DC today after all

Plans for truckers and other far-right activists to drive vehicles to the Capital Beltway today appear to be indefinitely on hold, with organizers issuing a last-minute invitation for supporters to gather at the Hagerstown Speedway 80 miles outside of Washington DC for an “all day” rally.

Organizer Brian Brase fed the intrigue, addressing supporters on Friday evening at the speedway.

“Oh, we’re gonna do something,” he said. “What that is has yet to be determined. Please be patient.”

The announcement about the pause in the truckers convoy elicited confusion among followers in the chat for the official Telegram group.

"Could the mods please confirm that truckers aren't going to DC until Sunday?" wrote one user. "That's what I'm most confused about."

Another wrote: "Yes, updates would be nice. A lot of people have donated a lot of money and supplies as we're looking forward to supporting roadside. You're leaving us hanging."

From The DC Police Department:

Members of the public are reminded that DC CODE: §7-2509.07 expressly prohibits anyone from carrying a firearm within 1,000 feet of any First Amendment activity, to include members of the public who have been issued a Concealed Carry Permit in the District of Columbia.

The Long Con…

Trucker convoy organizers abruptly announce they won't go to DC today after all

Plans for truckers and other far-right activists to drive vehicles to the Capital Beltway today appear to be indefinitely on hold, with organizers issuing a last-minute invitation for supporters to gather at the Hagerstown Speedway 80 miles outside of Washington DC for an “all day” rally.

Organizer Brian Brase fed the intrigue, addressing supporters on Friday evening at the speedway.

“Oh, we’re gonna do something,” he said. “What that is has yet to be determined. Please be patient.”

The announcement about the pause in the truckers convoy elicited confusion among followers in the chat for the official Telegram group.

"Could the mods please confirm that truckers aren't going to DC until Sunday?" wrote one user. "That's what I'm most confused about."

Another wrote: "Yes, updates would be nice. A lot of people have donated a lot of money and supplies as we're looking forward to supporting roadside. You're leaving us hanging."
We’re going to do something, so please keep the donations coming. We don’t know what we’re doing, but we promise it will be something. Oh, did I forget to remind you to please donate to the cause?

We’re going to do something, so please keep the donations coming. We don’t know what we’re doing, but we promise it will be something. Oh, did I forget to remind you to please donate to the cause?
Seems to be the MO of too many organizations nowadays. We need to come up with one that promises a lot but doesn’t deliver.  

These idiots are driving their "convoy" of passenger trucks with Trump flags in my state now.  One of the school districts in some dumb####  city up north let kids out early yesterday to witness the stupidity. We have never had a vaccine mandate of any sort here and there are no state or local masking requirements anywhere. There is no sign of any pandemic anywhere you go, other than a small minority of people who voluntarily wear masks in public. We have never had any lockdown of any kind in Wisconsin.  Most businesses have never skipped a single beat over the past 2 years. I view this as primarily a result of a failed public education system and abandonment our public mental health programs.

Right-wing prankster Jacob Wohl has crashed The People’s Convoy in Hagerstown and hijacked their CB radio channel. “Get the ##### out of here,” truckers are yelling at Wohl over their trucker radio. 

😂🌽

These idiots are driving their "convoy" of passenger trucks with Trump flags in my state now.  One of the school districts in some dumb####  city up north let kids out early yesterday to witness the stupidity. We have never had a vaccine mandate of any sort here and there are no state or local masking requirements anywhere. There is no sign of any pandemic anywhere you go, other than a small minority of people who voluntarily wear masks in public. We have never had any lockdown of any kind in Wisconsin.  Most businesses have never skipped a single beat over the past 2 years. I view this as primarily a result of a failed public education system and abandonment our public mental health programs.
Are you really much worse off than Michigan though?  I mean our citizens almost killed our Governor over here.  The UP is basically Wisconsin north though.  Except with no money or prospects.  

Be nice if we could of somehow donated the diesel fuel wasted by these truckers to the people of Ukraine.

Users who are viewing this thread