What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anti-Virus Software (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ected

Footballguy
Sorry if this is a Honda, but I looked and didn't see anything.

What are people using for Anti-Virus/Security software. I have been using Norton's until recently, and the last couple times it tried to update, it hung and I have basically had to reinstall it. PITA. Thinking about going with something new, but I have about 6 mos left on an subscription. On the other hand, I'm good at yelling and screaming on Chats to get my way!

I am using an iMac, and have a MacBook Air, and a bunch of iPhone/iPads in the house. (We are a 99.9% Mac family!)

Any thoughts?

TIA!!!

Sorry if this is a Honda, but I looked and didn't see anything.

What are people using for Anti-Virus/Security software. I have been using Norton's until recently, and the last couple times it tried to update, it hung and I have basically had to reinstall it. PITA. Thinking about going with something new, but I have about 6 mos left on an subscription. On the other hand, I'm good at yelling and screaming on Chats to get my way!

I am using an iMac, and have a MacBook Air, and a bunch of iPhone/iPads in the house. (We are a 99.9% Mac family!)

Any thoughts?

TIA!!!
Bold is your problem.  I don't think I've ever "subscribed" to an anti-virus program in my entire lifetime.

I buy it all. Norton, Windows Defender. Avast, Boris’ anti-virus, etc. 

They all identify the other as virus software so I start my computer, and then can use it for 28 minutes on the third Tuesday of the month. I got this. 

Users who are viewing this thread