What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any DB return men that we should follow this year? (1 Viewer)

Team ROFLCOPTERS

Footballguy
Any updates would be greatly appreciated. I know in the past we've tracked these things but not this year it would seem

Looks like I put this in the wrong forum but I guess it can't hurt here. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got a thread on returners here. The mobile apps will include returns in fantasy points if you set up your scoring for it. Draft Dominator functionality there is still coming. The full return projections can be viewed player by player in this article.

Adam and I are working right now on an update that includes the early depth chart news. They'll be available in that article first, and will be in the next update for the mobile apps when it comes out later in the week.

We've got a thread on returners here. The mobile apps will include returns in fantasy points if you set up your scoring for it. Draft Dominator functionality there is still coming. The full return projections can be viewed player by player in this article.

Adam and I are working right now on an update that includes the early depth chart news. They'll be available in that article first, and will be in the next update for the mobile apps when it comes out later in the week.
Thank you so much. Very informative.

Users who are viewing this thread