What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any updates on Kellen Winslow Jr? (1 Viewer)

Anything blurbs about this cat? Can we expect him to play at a high level ever again?
again? He never started. He did just sign a contract extension in Cleveland this year so they do figure on him being a part of the offense at some point. Other than that, what happens with him is anyone's guess.

He's 24 years old IIRC> I expect he'll still put in a full decade of play in the NFL....I don't know why people still think back 3+ years ago to one episode while giving other players a free pass for their similar dumb acts. Weird. All I know is he is a MENACE as a blocker and more than a few AFC North DBs will not be happy to see him back on the field.COlin

If he can put things together he as the ability to be a force in the NFL talent wise. IMHO I think he is gonna clean up his act and focus on football. Cleveland was pretty much up-front with him after his little bike incident. They had every right to reclaim a majority of that big signing bonus he got, but they didn't as a gesture that they want him to be part of the future. From what I've heard through the media though they made it very clear they won't hesitate to do it the second time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction: He'll be 23 on opening day of the 2006 season. Think about that. He'll be TWENTY THREE. Shannon SHarpe retired at, what, 35?Colin

He's 24 years old IIRC> I expect he'll still put in a full decade of play in the NFL....

I don't know why people still think back 3+ years ago to one episode while giving other players a free pass for their similar dumb acts. Weird. All I know is he is a MENACE as a blocker and more than a few AFC North DBs will not be happy to see him back on the field.

COlin
A Menace of a blocker? Based on what? College is a little different than the NFL. If I remember correctly, he was known for his pass receiving skills at Miami. Either way, how does equate to him being a good NFL player? Time will tell.

BTW, I don't too many DBs are too worried about him being on the field. :hophead:

He's 24 years old IIRC>  I expect he'll still put in a full decade of play in the NFL....

I don't know why people still think back 3+ years ago to one episode while giving other players a free pass for their similar dumb acts.  Weird.  All I know is he is a MENACE as a blocker and more than a few AFC North DBs will not be happy to see him back on the field.

COlin
A Menace of a blocker? Based on what? College is a little different than the NFL. If I remember correctly, he was known for his pass receiving skills at Miami. Either way, how does equate to him being a good NFL player? Time will tell.

BTW, I don't too many DBs are too worried about him being on the field. :hophead:
Not to be rude, but you "remeber incorrectly." Winslow's value came from the fact that he was a friggin' lawnmower out there. His pass catching is a terrific bonus. His game at Pitt in 2003 and his devestating block on a certain Vols DB in 2003 were the better parts of his highlight reel.Is he a great pass catcher? Absolutely. BUt he'll get on the field quickly b/c he is a fearsome blocker. In his Jr. season at Miami, he barely averaged 10ypr and had 1 TD.

It. Is. All. About. The. Blocking.

Colin

He's 24 years old IIRC> I expect he'll still put in a full decade of play in the NFL....

I don't know why people still think back 3+ years ago to one episode while giving other players a free pass for their similar dumb acts. Weird. All I know is he is a MENACE as a blocker and more than a few AFC North DBs will not be happy to see him back on the field.

COlin

Not to be rude, but you "remeber incorrectly." Winslow's value came from the fact that he was a friggin' lawnmower out there. His pass catching is a terrific bonus. His game at Pitt in 2003 and his devestating block on a certain Vols DB in 2003 were the better parts of his highlight reel.Is he a great pass catcher? Absolutely. BUt he'll get on the field quickly b/c he is a fearsome blocker. In his Jr. season at Miami, he barely averaged 10ypr and had 1 TD.

Colin
Not to be rude, but who gives a horses ### about a TE's blocking? There are many "blocking" TEs in the league. What the Brownies need is a playmaker, not a blocker. I'm not sure what you infactuation is with Winslow, but let's wait at least until the guy plays in an NFL game before you call him the next great TE. BTW, Tony Gonzalez sucks as a blocker, but who cares? He's a gamer. That's what the Browns want Winslow to be.For the record, I bet he'll be a bust, like most of the other Browns high draft picks in recent years (and no, I'm not calling B. Edwards a bust... too early to tell).

He's 24 years old IIRC>  I expect he'll still put in a full decade of play in the NFL....

I don't know why people still think back 3+ years ago to one episode while giving other players a free pass for their similar dumb acts.  Weird.  All I know is he is a MENACE as a blocker and more than a few AFC North DBs will not be happy to see him back on the field.

COlin

Colin
Not to be rude, but who gives a horses ### about a TE's blocking? There are many "blocking" TEs in the league. What the Brownies need is a playmaker, not a blocker. I'm not sure what you infactuation is with Winslow, but let's wait at least until the guy plays in an NFL game before you call him the next great TE. BTW, Tony Gonzalez sucks as a blocker, but who cares? He's a gamer. That's what the Browns want Winslow to be.For the record, I bet he'll be a bust, like most of the other Browns high draft picks in recent years (and no, I'm not calling B. Edwards a bust... too early to tell).
LOL. Are you kidding? THe best tight ends in the league, the ones that are 3 down TEs, are great blockers. They don't show it on highlight reels, but the reason Marcus Pollard kept the better receiver (Dallas Clark) off the field was because of blocking. THe reason an inferior pass catcher like Stephen Alexander takes looks from Jeb Putzier is b/c of blocking. The reason Ernie Conwell is still playing an Boo Williams is dying for a paycheck is blocking.The NFL isn't fantasy football. On any given play, no fewer than 7 offensive players are BLOCKING. If you are a TE and can't block, that means someone else has to.

Fantasy Successs = opportunity.

For TEs, Blocking = time on the field = opportunity.

ETA: WInslow has played in the NFL. He hurt himself blocking the hell out of a Dallas player on an onside kick. He only had 5 catches in those 2 games. However, in week 1, the Browns ran for 85 yards and gave up 2 sacks.

In week 2, they ran for 136 yards and gave up only 1 sack.

In week 3, they gave up 4 sacks.

In week 4, they gave up 3 sacks.

In week 5, they gave up 2 sacks.

On and on and on and so forth. I assure you, blocking matters.

COlin

COlin

Colin
LOL. Are you kidding? THe best tight ends in the league, the ones that are 3 down TEs, are great blockers. They don't show it on highlight reels, but the reason Marcus Pollard kept the better receiver (Dallas Clark) off the field was because of blocking. THe reason an inferior pass catcher like Stephen Alexander takes looks from Jeb Putzier is b/c of blocking. The reason Ernie Conwell is still playing an Boo Williams is dying for a paycheck is blocking.The NFL isn't fantasy football. On any given play, no fewer than 7 offensive players are BLOCKING. If you are a TE and can't block, that means someone else has to.

Fantasy Successs = opportunity.

For TEs, Blocking = time on the field = opportunity.

COlin
Bullshi....t!

The fact that you disagree in the face of clear and quantitative evidence doesn't make it "busslhit."

COlin
10-4 professer. E=MC(2); F=MA :hey: I guess we'll see next year (maybe) how your "soldier" does on the field. Talk to you about it then. :hey:

The fact that you disagree in the face of clear and quantitative evidence doesn't make it "busslhit."

COlin
10-4 professer. E=MC(2); F=MA :hey: I guess we'll see next year (maybe) how your "soldier" does on the field. Talk to you about it then. :hey:
I like how you brought up an event from 3 years ago to validate your argument without once disputing anything I said regarding his blocking. THat was awesome.Colin

Memory goes as I get older. Help me out. Among his injuries did he not tear up his ACL and his patellar tendon. We've all seen knee injuries on the fleet of foot, but what about on power guys like T.E.'s and D.E.'s, how might this effect his blocking. Blocking seems a game of speed, balance and power. If he loses just a small fraction of his speed and power, and if his balance is off just a little bit as he favors one knee might the cumulative effect be quite large.Didn't he also lose a spleen? Will this leave him more vulnerable to sickness cutting into his training time?

COlin
I like how you brought up an event from 3 years ago to validate your argument without once disputing anything I said regarding his blocking. THat was awesome.Colin
Colon,If you hadn't noticed, I could care less about his blocking ability, so why would I dispute your obsession. Winslow is a fraud. I don't care if it was 3 years ago or 3 days ago. He's a cheap-shot, dirty player who justified his actions by claiming he was a "soldier." Now he's getting his dues. And to be honest with you, there's entirely too much conversation about this bum... more than what he is worth. I know you feel differently, but that's my opinion, and my last comment on your hero. :bye:

COlin
Colon,If you hadn't noticed, I could care less about his blocking ability, so why would I dispute your obsession. Winslow is a fraud. I don't care if it was 3 years ago or 3 days ago. He's a cheap-shot, dirty player who justified his actions by claiming he was a "soldier." Now he's getting his dues. And to be honest with you, there's entirely too much conversation about this bum... more than what he is worth. I know you feel differently, but that's my opinion, and my last comment on your hero. :bye:
1. DOnt be a child. Misspelling my name because you think it's cute is both unoriginal and unfunny. If I had a dime for every other unoriginal nucklehead that crept along, I'd be richer than I am now.2. THere is nothing to gain from talking to you about Winslow. You don't like him. Great, that's your perogative, as wrong and uninformed as it may be. Being incorrect doesn't seem to phase you, so I'll leave you to it. I have hero-worship for neither Winslow nor anyone else; I'm just offering a perspective on a message board.

Colin

As much as I love Winslow, Otter simply :own3d: Colin in this discussion, childish slights aside. Colin, do you realize that you are arguing blocking prowess on a fantasy football message board? :confused: I get the whole "opportunity" thing but really....Winslow may become great one day but to predicate that upon blocking at this point is a bit ridiculous, if not disconcerting for a FBG.

2. THere is nothing to gain from talking to you about Winslow.
It's entertaining to me to watch this...It's like sandblasting a soup cracker for you, but hey, I've laughed three times reading this.

As much as I love Winslow, Otter simply :own3d: Colin in this discussion, childish slights aside.

Colin, do you realize that you are arguing blocking prowess on a fantasy football message board? :confused: I get the whole "opportunity" thing but really....

Winslow may become great one day but to predicate that upon blocking at this point is a bit ridiculous, if not disconcerting for a FBG.
Huh?So apparently comments which are used every single day on this board regarding RB's ablility to block and protect the QB, and how that tends to be a huge factor in playing time and opportunity is irrelevant?

As much as I love Winslow, Otter simply :own3d: Colin in this discussion
What thread are you reading?Colin comes with facts, Otter comes with "Blocking doesn't matter" and "Winslow is a jerk".

Uh-huh. Owned is right.

Only Winslow's performance can settle whether or not anyone is owned, which seems a silly thing to settle anyway. Fwiw, Crennel won't rush Kellen next year. It isn't his way. Jr. will get the same treatment Edwards is getting this year. So, it will be a couple years before Kellen gets to show us anything on a regular basis. Heiden and Shea are both solid blockers and receivers, and they'll get the same playing time ahead of Winslow that Northcutt is getting over Braylon-- should they both remain Browns. Am I the only one who is worried that Kellen may be damaged goods? He misses his rookie season with a broken leg. Then he has the stunt bike accident and tears his knee up. Then he gets a staph infection and drops 30 pounds. Missing two full years of live competition cannot be a good thing for a professional athlete. Is there any reason to believe he'll ever overcome all of this downtime and realize his potential? There are many fine young TEs in the league, and there are many more coming soon. I only mention them because from a fantasy perspective Winslow is going to have tons of competition. Who would you rather have? Gates, of course. Shockey? What about Troupe and Miller? Watson? Smith and Smith? Even Anderson and Bird look like they have long successful careers ahead of them. There's a dozen very good looking TEs entering the draft in the next two years, and half of them look like elite prospects to me. I think the odds are heavily stacked against Winslow ever rising above this crowd, and it's likely he'll just be one of many very good TEs. Crumpler? McMicheal? Clark? Witten? It's getting crowded.

COlin

Colin
BTW, Tony Gonzalez sucks as a blocker, but who cares? He's a gamer. That's what the Browns want Winslow to be.
Tony Gonzalez is actually a very good blocker. That's the whole reason his receiving stats were down most of the year. Willie Roaf was out and Tony was kept in to block while Priest and Larry put up big numbers. If he was a terrible blocker I doubt the Chiefs would sacrifice his receiving abilities to keep him in for protection. I'm not sure how Winslow career will turn out when it is all said and done, but I know one thing for sure, KW is a gamer. That guy gives his all every play and hehas tons of talent. I don't know how you could define a "gamer" better than that.

It's entertaining to me to watch this...It's like sandblasting a soup cracker for you, but hey, I've laughed three times reading this.
I don't think it's very entertaining at all. I'm suprised Colin is even wasting his time trying to argue with Otter. It's obvious he isn't going to get anywhere, he's pretty much just pissing into the wind.

Am I the only one who is worried that Kellen may be damaged goods? He misses his rookie season with a broken leg. Then he has the stunt bike accident and tears his knee up. Then he gets a staph infection and drops 30 pounds. Missing two full years of live competition cannot be a good thing for a professional athlete. Is there any reason to believe he'll ever overcome all of this downtime and realize his potential? There are many fine young TEs in the league, and there are many more coming soon. I only mention them because from a fantasy perspective Winslow is going to have tons of competition. Who would you rather have? Gates, of course. Shockey? What about Troupe and Miller? Watson? Smith and Smith? Even Anderson and Bird look like they have long successful careers ahead of them. There's a dozen very good looking TEs entering the draft in the next two years, and half of them look like elite prospects to me. I think the odds are heavily stacked against Winslow ever rising above this crowd, and it's likely he'll just be one of many very good TEs. Crumpler? McMicheal? Clark? Witten? It's getting crowded.
:goodposting: Very good posting Chaos. His injuries do bring up some very valid concerns. HOWEVER, it isn't that unlikely that he returns to the NFL with 100% health. As you mentioned he will be 2 years removed from the game. Yet, in the same post, you bring up Antonio Gates, who entered the NFL at age 22, with NO football experience. Winslow will be 23 with way more experience than Gates had when he entered the game.

So I don't think you can rule out KW as a great TE on that argument. I am not saying he is the 2nd coming of Gates, but it is WAY too early to jump to conclusions. Just some things to keep in mind when talking about KW...

COlin
Uhh, you obviously don't "know" much.Here's a blurp from a scouting report from his draft

"Downside: As demonstrated in 2003, will allow his emotions to get the better of him, and his nasty streak sometimes turns ugly. A little bit too much of a "me-first" player. Not a very good blocker, especially in-line, takes the lazy way out and tries to cut defenders. More accomplished blocker at the second level than at point of attack. Frame is relatively thin and could use more bulk.

The Dish: Despite flashes of ego, his father's heavy-handed manner in interviewing possible representatives, and his choice of Carl and Kevin Poston as his agents, still a sure top 10 choice and could go in the top five. Will be a special player if he gets into camp on time and gets his emotions under control. Blocking deficiencies could mean he has to play H-back in some offenses. "

Some more

"TE Kellen Winslow. A TE/WR hybrid in the mold of Jeremy Shockey. Not quite the blocker Shockey is, but perhaps a better receiver. "

And again

"Junior: Winslow is a tremendous athlete and a great football player that's a "chip off the old block". Like his father, he is indeed a rare specimen justifying the label "a special player". Linebackers cannot run with him and safeties are over-powered by Winslow. Though he gets minimal results blocking it is not from lack of effort. Then again, to be truthful, anyone who drafts Winslow will not be doing so for his blocking prowess."

These are college and NFL scouting reports on him. I've embarrassed you enough.

I love when people on FBGs talk out their ###. I highlighted the important parts, i.e. the ones that show you're clueless.

:own3d:

What thread are you reading?Colin comes with facts, Otter comes with "Blocking doesn't matter" and "Winslow is a jerk".

Uh-huh. Owned is right.
You obviously don't know anything about blocking, TEs, or Winslow. So what exactly are you doing in this thread?

COlin
Uhh, you obviously don't "know" much.Here's a blurp from a scouting report from his draft

"Downside: As demonstrated in 2003, will allow his emotions to get the better of him, and his nasty streak sometimes turns ugly. A little bit too much of a "me-first" player. Not a very good blocker, especially in-line, takes the lazy way out and tries to cut defenders. More accomplished blocker at the second level than at point of attack. Frame is relatively thin and could use more bulk.

The Dish: Despite flashes of ego, his father's heavy-handed manner in interviewing possible representatives, and his choice of Carl and Kevin Poston as his agents, still a sure top 10 choice and could go in the top five. Will be a special player if he gets into camp on time and gets his emotions under control. Blocking deficiencies could mean he has to play H-back in some offenses. "

Some more

"TE Kellen Winslow. A TE/WR hybrid in the mold of Jeremy Shockey. Not quite the blocker Shockey is, but perhaps a better receiver. "

And again

"Junior: Winslow is a tremendous athlete and a great football player that's a "chip off the old block". Like his father, he is indeed a rare specimen justifying the label "a special player". Linebackers cannot run with him and safeties are over-powered by Winslow. Though he gets minimal results blocking it is not from lack of effort. Then again, to be truthful, anyone who drafts Winslow will not be doing so for his blocking prowess."

These are college and NFL scouting reports on him. I've embarrassed you enough.

I love when people on FBGs talk out their ###. I highlighted the important parts, i.e. the ones that show you're clueless.

:own3d:
:lmao: I'll be back to post just as manyciting him as a great blocker. Work/Coffee call, but this is absurd. TEs don't go in the top-10 b/c they are good receivers. If that were the case, Ben Watson and Heath Miller would have gone much higher. Colin

As much as I love Winslow, Otter simply :own3d: Colin in this discussion, childish slights aside.

Colin, do you realize that you are arguing blocking prowess on a fantasy football message board? :confused: I get the whole "opportunity" thing but really....

Winslow may become great one day but to predicate that upon blocking at this point is a bit ridiculous, if not disconcerting for a FBG.
:wall: I am surrounded on all sides.

Uh-huh. Owned is right.
Thank Jeebus that there are still at least a handful of intelligent posters around here. I was beginning to worry.

Uh-huh. Owned is right.
You obviously don't know anything about blocking, TEs, or Winslow. So what exactly are you doing in this thread?
What happened to being excellent? Don't be a jerk within about 7 hours of registering...you don't know us well enough to make those kinds of judgments.Oh, and about Winslow:

"But what surprised me most is what an efficient blocker Winslow is when he does line up as a pure tight end. In the first quarter he shoved Cowboys cornerback Pete Hunter eight yards down the field on a William Green run. Winslow made the key block to spring James Jackson’s 38-yard run, the Browns’ most impressive offensive play against the Cowboys, which set up a field goal at the end of the first half. Winslow was effective staying in on pass protection, too, lining up as a tight end on the left side and looking like a skinny left tackle in keeping the Cowboys’ defensive end, Kalen Thornton, away from Garcia. I thought Winslow was just a big receiver coming out of college, but I was wrong. This guy can block with the best of them."

"Yet, for all of his prowess as a receiver, he also has managed to draw favorable marks for his blocking. The 6-foot-3, 247-pound Winslow has made steady improvement as a blocker, especially when it comes to creating room for a ball carrier at the point of attack.

"I just want to be a complete player," he says. "I don't just want to be a receiving tight end. I want to be the complete tight end and I want to be the best ever."

"His dad, Kellen Winslow, is a Hall-of-Famer, but what's scary is that Junior has the potential to be even better, particularly as a receiver. A better prospect than Jeremy Shockey was a couple years back, Winslow gets open everywhere. He has the speed to outrun even safeties, and he can block. All that is missing for Winslow is maturity."

"I'm impressed with Winslow," Volunteers coach Phillip Fulmer said. "He's just a really good player. He's a wide receiver playing tight end who's also a really good blocker. We'll have to really work to find a way to scheme around him and get some help on him."

"Yet, for all of his prowess as a receiver, he also has managed to draw favorable marks for his blocking. The 6-foot-3, 247-pound Winslow has made steady improvement as a blocker, especially when it comes to creating room for a ball carrier at the point of attack.
I think I'll trust the NFL scouting reports, by NFL writers. You can stick with Fulmer and Clevelandbrowns.com for all your scouting reports.
The quote above is from a national editor at NFL.com. You apparently missed that.I was trying to get quotes from a bunch of different sources (Old coaches, who know him very well, beat writers in his pro city, who see every game, and know him well, and then, the overall national picture).

And stop with the random personal attacks. They make you look like a complete idiot, and actually take away from your credibility.

Any more news on Winslow's rehab? He will have had 16 months to recover by the season starts and just wondering if it's going as scheduled or if there have been any setbacks. It's been 9 months and we've got guys thinking Palmer will be back within that time.

Any more news on Winslow's rehab? He will have had 16 months to recover by the season starts and just wondering if it's going as scheduled or if there have been any setbacks. It's been 9 months and we've got guys thinking Palmer will be back within that time.
From the Blogger today...February 2, 2006, 09:52

Browns :: QB, WR, TE

QB Frye, WR Edwards, TE Winslow To Train In Berea

Marla Ridenour, Akron Beacon Journal - [Full Article]

QB Charlie Frye considered training in Phoenix but decided it was more important to be in Berea developing camaraderie with two injured players who with him could form the core of the Browns' passing game. He said TE Kellen Winslow Jr. and WR Braylon Edwards, both coming off ACL surgery, are there lifting weights.``With Braylon and Kellen being here and getting more in depth with the coaches, I think I'm going to stay here,'' he said.

``With Braylon and Kellen being here and getting more in depth with the coaches, I think I'm going to stay here,'' he said. ``Those two guys bring a whole new intensity to the offense. They both want the ball every play, and I like that. Hopefully I'll be the guy throwing them the passes.''

------------------------

Article from Oct. 12th....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2188921

because doctors have assured the team that Winslow will make a full recovery, the Browns have offered him a new deal that includes an extension through 2010 and contains performance-based incentives.

While rehabbing his knee, Winslow has been working out every day at the Browns' training facility. He's running again, and has gained back the 30 pounds he lost while battling a staph infection in his right knee.

"I'm fine. I'm done with that," Winslow said of the infection. "I got it (weight) back in like a week and half from just eating and lifting."

These days, Winslow seems at ease as he bounces around the Browns' locker room joking with teammates whom he can't wait to rejoin on the field.

As much as I love Winslow, Otter simply got :own3d: by Colin in this discussion, childish slights aside.
Fixed. And Otter makes it worse by acting like a baby instead of admitting he was wrong. :goodposting: Colin

A player's blocking ability definately matters. This is true for even WRs, and is definately true for RBs and even moreso for a TE. When you are at the goalline, a TE who cant block is unlikely to be in the lineup. That's why offensive tackles catch TD passes. Its why backup TE's often catch the TD instead of the starting TE. This replacing of the starting TE doesnt just happen at the goalline either.Gonzalez IS a good blocker. Winslow did show great blocking ability. He immediately improved Cleavelands running game in the preseason. There was never much question of Winslow's knack for playing football.While blocking does matter, it has little to do with the injuries. Winslow suffered multiple serious injuries in the accident. I'm no doctor. If I was a doctor, I couldnt tell you all that much without studying Winslow's injuries for myself. Age is on Winslow's side. The younger you are, the quicker and better you heal. He's obviously expected to overcome the injuries enough to play again. That doesnt mean he'll be able to play at the same level. The guy has work effort and a fearless attitude to go along with his talent. He's everything you want except damaged.Nobody here knows how damaged he is. Argue all you want. If he doesnt become a fantasy force its because he's damaged, not because he sucks. If he does become a fantasy force its because he's that good. His agent, doctor, and team are all going to say positive things. None of it means much. Some fantasy owners are afraid of players who are injured or somehow burned their fantasy team in the past. Other people arent afraid and see an opportunity. The arguing is dumb.

COlin
:D :excited: :D I don't care if anyone has any points about anything relevant. "Colon" ... Sorry man, but I'm laughing my ### off right now.

Entered the thread actually expecting to find some news about Winslow and his recovery. Instead I was motivated to locate the ignore poster function. What absolute classless posting, and for those attempting to add value to the thread, I appreciate your dedication in the face of such immaturity. :(

so says the guy that traded for the soldier a couple of weeks back ............

COlin
:D :excited: :D I don't care if anyone has any points about anything relevant. "Colon" ... Sorry man, but I'm laughing my ### off right now.
Let me know where to send your gift for 5th grade graduation....your standards of comedy sux0r.I am still interested in why people dislike Winslow so much. I'm a friggin' VOLS fan - as big as any - and I could care less about his comments. That was three YEARS ago, and many atheletes (Kevin Garnett) have said the same thing, literally, since then. WHo cares?

Dude is/was a fantastic TE> If he can get healthy, he'll further add to the Browns spoils. I'm thinking Vegas will open with them as a 6.5 O/u on victories, and the Over will be very tempting*.

*My "Bet the mortgage" wager this year was the Dolphins Over 5.5 games.

Colin

Users who are viewing this thread