What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody taking MJD in the first round? (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
I've yet to see MJD drafted in the first round of any mocks. Typically, he's been going early second round. Anybody going into your respective draft and targeting him first round? I guess this would apply mostly to those drafting 6-12 as Rice, Foster, McCoy, Rogers, Megatron will likely be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I won't be. Historically RBs coming of a protracted holdout do not perform that well. People will remember Chris Johnson's holdout last year and that'll cause MJD to fall even farther. If his holdout stretches into next weekend, I can easily see his ADP falling to the 3rd round.

If he falls that far, I may consider taking him there. At this point I won't go near him in the 1st or 2nd round.

Not unless this was a 32-team league. You need to be comfortable with production from 1st rounder and MJD is a headache I wouldn't consider until around picks #18-22.

Users who are viewing this thread