What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone benching Westbrook (1 Viewer)

Spartans346

Footballguy
I'm considering benching Westbrook due to his injury. But then again he tends to blow up when he's in this situation.

I do have Portis and Forte as well.

I'm just wondering if other people are wondering the same thing.

two good teams and two good Ds but they generally do pretty well against each other in years past. I'd be OK with Westy or Portis

Last edited by a moderator:
Westy is playing. This is a big game. Play your studs in big games.

He is in all my lineups I own him in. (3)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Slaton and Turner in over him right now, may take out Turner but I'm a-feared.
Wow nice problems to have. I think Slaton will blow up the Indy Defense for some great PPR points today. Turner is one of the best in the league right now. Tough call.

Choosing between Fred Jackson/Chester Taylor/Ray Rice and Westbrook ...I am worried, but will still likely go Westbrook.
Taylor is the only option listed above that would give me a 2nd thought, but I'd prolly still roll Westy. I'm starting Flash and Big Jon Stud over Westy this week, but I've been back and forth several times.

Logic says that they wouldn't risk him this early in the season if he wasn't ready, but I'm sure they'd like to avoid giving him 25 touches if they can.

I think the safer plan is to go with another guy if you're lucky enough to have 3 good backs like some of the people in this thread. I'm pretty much forced to play him if I don't want to roll with something like Selvin Young and his 5-10 carries.

might be crazy but I'm playing him over Brandon Jacobs

getting frustrated seeing too much Ward and Bradshaw in the second half of games

Looked like the trainers were working on his chest somehow. Like maybe a strain or cramp or something that the trainers were helping him work out. Should be back no problem.

might be crazy but I'm playing him over Brandon Jacobsgetting frustrated seeing too much Ward and Bradshaw in the second half of games
This line of thinking leads me to believe you aren't watching the games. Ward and Bradshaw have been getting looks because the Gmen have been blowing teams out. There's no reason to risk your star at that point. Jacobs is a must start every week.

might be crazy but I'm playing him over Brandon Jacobsgetting frustrated seeing too much Ward and Bradshaw in the second half of games
This line of thinking leads me to believe you aren't watching the games. Ward and Bradshaw have been getting looks because the Gmen have been blowing teams out. There's no reason to risk your star at that point. Jacobs is a must start every week.
so is Westbrook when he's in there thoughWestbrook was OK, Jacobs was better. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread