What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

April Fools Jokes (1 Viewer)

E-Z Glider

Footballguy
Need a good zinger to get the kids with. I typically wake them up and tell them they have a snow delay, but they're getting wise to that one, plus the way this winter/spring is going, it could actually happen.

Whatcha got?

:popcorn:

I'm gonna leave a plate of my poop on a plate in the office kitchen. Let's see if someone eats it!

My 6 yo daughter had a great one this morning: at about 4am, she busted open our door, turned on the lights and started jumping on our bed while screaming "APRIL FOOLS!". She's a peach.

My 6 yo daughter had a great one this morning: at about 4am, she busted open our door, turned on the lights and started jumping on our bed while screaming "APRIL FOOLS!". She's a peach.
:lmao: My daughter didn't grasp the concept at that age either.

APRIL FOOLS!

Oooh, you got me. :)

April 1st, 1980. Local grocery store has one of those tethered advertising blimps.

Windy day and the cable snapped. I happen to look outside right when the blimp is cruising by our house.

My mom wouldn't believe me. :shrug:

April 1st, 1980. Local grocery store has one of those tethered advertising blimps.

Windy day and the cable snapped. I happen to look outside right when the blimp is cruising by our house.
Riiiiiight. Oh yeah, I'm going to run to the window right now. Good one. :rolleyes:

Someone in the office next door brought in cream-filled doughnuts. But instead of cream, they were filled with mayonnaise.

I went into my son's room and set his alarm clock and the time on cell phone an hour ahead. Then I woke him up by throwing the cat at his balls.

I went into my son's room and set his alarm clock and the time on cell phone an hour ahead. Then I woke him up by throwing the cat at his balls.
Weird.... It's like you are trying to be your sons best friend(pulling pranks on him), instead of his father
My best friend never throws a cat at my balls.
Did your father throw cats at your balls?

Also, are you really saying you never messed with your best friend growing up, or had him or her mess with you ? That's all I was getting at, messing with someone like that is what friends do to each other, during the teen years especially, and I am tired of these man child parents trying to be best friends with their kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird.... It's like you are trying to be your sons best friend(pulling pranks on him), instead of his father

Also, are you really saying you never messed with your best friend growing up, or had him or her mess with you ? That's all I was getting at, messing with someone like that is what friends do to each other, during the teen years especially, and I am tired of these man child parents trying to be best friends with their kids.
My father definitely threw things at my balls. He still throws things at my balls.

Last edited by a moderator:

My father definitely threw things at my balls. He still throws things at my balls.
So, what kind of person are you today? I am sure your father didn't do a great job raising you if he really did that... lol

So, what kind of person are you today? I am sure your father didn't do a great job raising you if he really did that... lol
I'm a terrible human being who's done nothing with my life. In fact, I'm late for my food stamps and my appointment with my probation officer right now. Later, I think I'll rob a liquor store and get some children hooked on heroin. That's what I do for fun.

Just kidding. I don't acknowledge any of my illegitimate children or pay support, so I don't qualify for food stamps.

Henry, tell us, all there is to know about you, but on a serious level, so we can judge what kind of damage your father has done to you.

Oh, and I can't get sexually aroused unless I'm wearing full catcher's gear and she is chewing tobacco, but I don't think that's related.

This young guy I work with has been out for the last 3 days because his wife gave birth to their first kid. I spread a rumor that the baby came out black because his wife is a total whore.

Henry, tell us, all there is to know about you, but on a serious level, so we can judge what kind of damage your father has done to you.
I once shot a man in Reno. Just to watch him die.
Come on. Be serious so he can ridicule your answers.
Alright, fine.

I did it because the guy threw a cat at my balls. And he was my father. And I shot him with a finger-gun. And he made fun of me afterwards for my finger-gun and my limp, lifeless hair, and now I cry myself to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread