What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

April Fools Jokes (2 Viewers)

Henry, tell us, all there is to know about you, but on a serious level, so we can judge what kind of damage your father has done to you.
I once shot a man in Reno. Just to watch him die.
Come on. Be serious so he can ridicule your answers.
Alright, fine.I did it because the guy threw a cat at my balls. And he was my father. And I shot him with a finger-gun. And he made fun of me afterwards for my finger-gun and my limp, lifeless hair, and now I cry myself to sleep.
I'm beginning to see what Eminence was talking about.

Henry, tell us, all there is to know about you, but on a serious level, so we can judge what kind of damage your father has done to you.
Alright, fine.I did it because the guy threw a cat at my balls. And he was my father. And I shot him with a finger-gun. And he made fun of me afterwards for my finger-gun and my limp, lifeless hair, and now I cry myself to sleep.
I don't know what Eminence said, but last I heard he wanted to add me to his homies list.

I don't know what Eminence said, but last I heard he wanted to add me to his homies list.
Eh. It's overrated.

He made mention that you were the only funny one in his thread...or something to that effect.

He made mention that you were the only funny one in his thread...or something to that effect.
I feel like that one really may have hurt you, the way you keep bringing it up to HF. :lol:

Sorry, I forgot that. You'll have to forgive me, there's a cat on my balls.

I feel like that one really may have hurt you, the way you keep bringing it up to HF. :lol:
I was trying so hard in there, and he just gave that title to HF. He just gave it to him.

If it makes you feel better, he's an idiot.
and so the character flaws begin to show
Trying to make people feel better isn't a character flaw, John John. I expected better of you.
See, that's your problem, the only way you know how to make someone feel better is by putting someone else down.
I also give a pretty spectacular hot stone massage.
and your dad threw stones at your balls right ?

and your dad threw stones at your balls right ?
Only Keith Richards. He was passed out in a corner somewhere, and my Dad said "wow, picking this guy up is just like trying to pick up a sleeping cat." Then he threw him at my balls, to make the obvious joke. That was a really weird day.

My previous wife's birthday was April 1st. She used to be one of those that felt the need to take a vacation day on her birthday if it fell during the week. Also, used to enjoy needling me for "having to work" that day.

One day while she slept in, I crushed a couple of packs of butterscotch lifesavers and put them in the showerhead.

My previous wife's birthday was April 1st. She used to be one of those that felt the need to take a vacation day on her birthday if it fell during the week. Also, used to enjoy needling me for "having to work" that day.

One day while she slept in, I crushed a couple of packs of butterscotch lifesavers and put them in the showerhead.
Previous wife, you say...

:lmao:

I plan to do the toilet paper roll turd prank on my wife tomorrow. Will probably just leave it on the toilet seat for when she wakes up.

Tom Servo said:
D in the D said:

Not to be a downer in the funny thread, but cancer was the culprit, not my April Fools prank.

Tom Servo said:
D in the D said:

Not to be a downer in the funny thread, but cancer was the culprit, not my April Fools prank.
So the candy did what exactly? Sticky? Stinky? Look like piss?

Tom Servo said:
D in the D said:

So the candy did what exactly? Sticky? Stinky? Look like piss?
Sticky. Made soap and shampoo difficult to rinse off completely. Then of course, you get out of the shower, don't feel totally clean, so what do you do? Jump back into the shower to rinse off further....

I've used up most of my good pranks already in the Office Pranks thread. I did bring 2 - 2.5lb plate weights to slip into my coworker's oversized lunch bag at some point. She's always complaining about how heavy it is...so I'm going to make it a little heavier today.

I dont think you guys understand the premise behind April Fools Day.

The idea isnt to play practical jokes on people, the idea is to trick them into believing something that isnt true and then screaming APRIL FOOLS!!!11!1!!

Now that we cleared that up, anyone have any good April Fools ideas to use on my kids?

Her, today - "Honey. I'm pregnant. :/ "

You - "Huh. You did look like you were gaining weight."

Her - :cries:

You - April foools!!!11!1!!!1

I dont think you guys understand the premise behind April Fools Day.

The idea isnt to play practical jokes on people, the idea is to trick them into believing something that isnt true and then screaming APRIL FOOLS!!!11!1!!

Now that we cleared that up, anyone have any good April Fools ideas to use on my kids?
Cut out a bunch of Brown Es out of construction paper. Put them in a pan covered with aluminum foil.Tell kids you have a pan of brownies for them

I think the dangling Menthos in a 2 liter soda bottle would be funny to do to your kids. Outside of course

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread