What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona MLB (1 Viewer)

MHKL

Footballguy
Rotoworld reported that Huff moves over to take Darling's spot and not Lance Mitchell. Wonder if that is correct b/c who takes Huff's spot?

If it's Blackstock wonder why they don't just keep Huff at the WLB and start Mitchell in the middle.

I'm a little surprised they aren't going to start Mitchell. I saw him play a good bit in the final pre-season game and he looked pretty good. He brought the wood a couple of times dropping the RB right at the line.

The Hayes v. Mitchell spew that was going on here earlier seems kinda funny now ...Rapture and I thought Hayes would light up the world ... and he might have if he had not hurt his knee ...The IDP projections had Mitchell lighting up the world as a gimpy kneed rook ... and he cant even win a job as MLB3 behind Hayes and Darling ...Meanwhile it looks like Huff is the real value play and will be a 3-down MLB until Darling gets back and a productive WLB after that ...... and I have him in both my IDP leagues!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cardinals | Blackstock Likely to StartWed, 14 Sep 2005 00:26:37 -0700The Arizona Republic reports Arizona Cardinals rookie LB Darryl Blackstock will likely start at weakside linebacker for the team's Week 2 game given LB James Darling (knee) is out with a knee injury.

The Hayes v. Mitchell spew that was going on here earlier seems kinda funny now ...

Rapture and I thought Hayes would light up the world ... and he might have if he had not hurt his knee ...

The IDP projections had Mitchell lighting up the world as a gimpy kneed rook ... and he cant even win a job as MLB3 behind Hayes and Darling ...

Meanwhile it looks like Huff is the real value play and will be a 3-down MLB until Darling gets back and a productive WLB after that ...

... and I have him in both my IDP leagues!
If memory recalls, Mitchell was hurt by the middle of pre-season and the rookie curve became much more difficult for him to overcome. Given that, I am not suprised that they moved the former MLB Huff, back to his natuaral position.Tom

Looks like he started the first 14 games last year. Low tackles, one sack, a coupla fumble recoveries ans passed defensed and no picks from a target rich environment. A WW pickup for only the truly desperate?

IIRC the Hawks rotated Huff, Koutouvides and Bates at MLB ... and Huff was injured for much of the year.In AZ over the next few weeks, I think you will find he gets almost all of the PT, rarely comes off of the field, and puts up some solid numbers ...Edited to add: Their opinion of Mitchell's readiness is apparent given the move ... he is going to be a full-time starter at MLB, getting all the PT ...Certainly start worthy at least in my 16 team IDP leagues!

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC the Hawks rotated Huff, Koutouvides and Bates at MLB ... and Huff was injured for much of the year.

In AZ over the next few weeks, I think you will find he gets almost all of the PT, rarely comes off of the field, and puts up some solid numbers ...

Edited to add: Their opinion of Mitchell's readiness is apparent given the move ... he is going to be a full-time starter at MLB, getting all the PT ...

Certainly start worthy at least in my 16 team IDP leagues!
Good info, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread