What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

lol, announcers mention how bad Atlanta has been so far on 3rd down conversions this year but say today they have been dynamite. Graphic pops up and shows 46.6% for season and 7 of 14 at that point so for the announcers, dynamite is a whooping 3.4% increase.

lol, announcers mention how bad Atlanta has been so far on 3rd down conversions this year but say today they have been dynamite. Graphic pops up and shows 46.6% for season and 7 of 14 at that point so for the announcers, dynamite is a whooping 3.4% increase.
To be fair, atl has converted some third and longs easily.

Buffalo needs to keep drafting QBs. Manuel could be the guy still, but there are a ton of red flags. I could possibly deal with some accuracy issues or being too conservative, but he's both. He refuses to look to throw downfield and yet ball are still all over the place. Woods was WIDE open on 2nd down and Manuel didn't even put it in the same zip code. Ugh.

And where is Goodwin? The Atlanta secondary is terrible. They should have taken way more deep shots at this point.

Buffalo may win this, but they're still pretty awful.

And Gilmore is killing me. I hope it's all his wrist injury because I thought he would be All Pro and he has been terrible.

To be fair, atl has converted some third and longs easily.
And they are still hovering about their average so how sad is the rest of their tries then? Not what I would call dynamite.

:shrug: , found it exceptionally amusing considering they would drop a 3rd down TD try a few plays later.

What a botched call on Williams.

Edit: Surely they just called that on the wrong guy, right? He wasn't even covering anybody, let alone holding.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ridiculous. Illegal contact???? Wtf i am so godddddaaammm sick of this crappy refs. He was 3 yards away.

I'm not going to say it. But we're all thinking it.

Two minutes. Bills on defense. Slim lead.

Buffalo needs to keep drafting QBs. Manuel could be the guy still, but there are a ton of red flags. I could possibly deal with some accuracy issues or being too conservative, but he's both. He refuses to look to throw downfield and yet ball are still all over the place. Woods was WIDE open on 2nd down and Manuel didn't even put it in the same zip code. Ugh.

And where is Goodwin? The Atlanta secondary is terrible. They should have taken way more deep shots at this point.

Buffalo may win this, but they're still pretty awful.

And Gilmore is killing me. I hope it's all his wrist injury because I thought he would be All Pro and he has been terrible.
All of this. X2

Jackson just took his helmet off on the field to celebrate. How is that not an automatic personal foul on the kickoff?

If this game was in Buffalo the refs would be fearing for their lives at this point.

Wow the refs are horrific. Funny, there is a reason why there is crying... Maybe because they suck. Doesnt take a genius to figure that out.

Again horrible calls all friggen game. Wow. Worst yr ever for refs. Horrible.

Why aren't the Bills trying to win this right now? A first down run and walking to the line? Horrible.

I hate this team.

Last edited by a moderator:
In related news, it appears Rob Ford stole someone's seat at the game. Some Canadian musician had a ticket to the seat, and Rob was there, by himself, in a Fred Jackson jersey huffing down some chicken wings. The guy had no idea what to do, was pretty scared to confront his beloved crack smoking mayor, so he tweeted about it instead. When Ford had to leave because of the crowd, the musician reclaimed his seat.

:lmao:

Link (complete with pic of Ford stuffing his face)

Despite the officials putting Atlanta right back in the game at the end, the Bills had this game more or less won twice if their receivers can just hang on to the ####### football. I honestly can't fathom how this team manages to gut-punch its fans like this year in and year out.

Users who are viewing this thread