What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Attractive Babysitters (1 Viewer)

We used to have a nursing student as a babysitter/part time nanny. Blonde, massive fakies, hot. I still remember Mrs. O after having met her saying “great, you’re gonna love her.”

One night we came home rocking drunk. Nanny had just seen a mouse in the kitchen, so Otis is in there with the Mrs. and Nanny looking for the mouse in close quarters. Nanny also had a couple glasses of wine. Felt like the kind of night something wild might happen. Mrs. O excused herself to go up to bed and, I don’t know how or why, but something in the way she said it felt like she was approving of me doing whatever I wanted.  Like it would be totally cool with her. So now it’s just me and superhot nanny both drunk and mouse hunting, with seeming tacit approval from Mrs. O to get down. 

We never did find that mouse. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I never drove the babysitter home alone.  Always either my wife, child, or both were with me.
My wife and I hired a high school girl from our church. She a solid 8 with big boobs. I took her back home alone.

I then took my frustrations out on my wife.

We used to have a nursing student as a babysitter/part time nanny. Blonde, massive fakies, hot. I still remember Mrs. O after having met her saying “great, you’re gonna love her.”

One night we came home rocking drunk. Nanny had just seen a mouse in the kitchen, so Otis is in there with the Mrs. and Nanny looking for the mouse in close quarters. Nanny also had a couple glasses of wine. Felt like the kind of night something wild might happen. Mrs. O excused herself to go up to bed and, I don’t know how or why, but something jn the way she said it felt like she was approving of me to doing whatever I wanted.  So now it’s just me and superhot nanny both drunk and house hunting, with seeming tacit approval from Mrs. O to get down. 

So nothing happened? 

One night we came home rocking drunk. Nanny had just seen a mouse in the kitchen, so Otis is in there with the Mrs. and Nanny looking for the mouse in close quarters. Nanny also had a couple glasses of wine. Felt like the kind of night something wild might happen. Mrs. O excused herself to go up to bed and, I don’t know how or why, but something in the way she said it felt like she was approving of me doing whatever I wanted.  Like it would be totally cool with her. So now it’s just me and superhot nanny both drunk and house hunting, with seeming tacit approval from Mrs. O to get down. 

:lmao:

One night we came home rocking drunk. Nanny had just seen a mouse in the kitchen, so Otis is in there with the Mrs. and Nanny looking for the mouse in close quarters. Nanny also had a couple glasses of wine. Felt like the kind of night something wild might happen. Mrs. O excused herself to go up to bed and, I don’t know how or why, but something jn the way she said it felt like she was approving of me to doing whatever I wanted.  So now it’s just me and superhot nanny both drunk and house hunting, with seeming tacit approval from Mrs. O to get down. 

There he is! :excited:

One night we came home rocking drunk. Nanny had just seen a mouse in the kitchen, so Otis is in there with the Mrs. and Nanny looking for the mouse in close quarters. Nanny also had a couple glasses of wine. Felt like the kind of night something wild might happen. Mrs. O excused herself to go up to bed and, I don’t know how or why, but something in the way she said it felt like she was approving of me doing whatever I wanted.  Like it would be totally cool with her. So now it’s just me and superhot nanny both drunk and house hunting, with seeming tacit approval from Mrs. O to get down. 

Did you at least find the cat that was looking for the mouse? 

If you know what I mean.

Damn, that's a little quick isn't it?

"the 4 year old will only eat Chicken Tenders and gets one bedtime story and then lights out.  The 5 year old is allowed to watch Doc McStuffins but needs to be in bed by 9.  These three grown men that we adopted this week are allowed to drink as much as they want and there might be an extra hundy in it for you if you take good care of them."

5.274, she may have done sumtin' to her teef

:lmao:
Glad to see you boys are finally catching on.  I also noted a mole on her stomach that gets a slight deduction.  She should at least have it looked at.

what hot young thing doesn't want to be railed in the back of a Honda Odyssey while kneeling on a Happy Meal toy and staring at pile of old French fries and cheerios?
"Oh yeah. You like that?  Huh? I snagged Foles off of the WW 2 minutes after Wentz went out.  You like that? That turn you on? Want to see my new Yeti? Rambler...36oz...hot right?  Had a coupon...Mmmmmm."

Back when we put together our baby registry, I remember arguing against the need for the monitor that you could view remotely from your phone. 

Somehow that was one of like three arguments I ever won with my wife. 
Already referring to your wife in past tense.  Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread