What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Australia Survivor (1 Viewer)

I knew George was gonna vote Nina, he's showing Liz that he's the one calling the shots...and Liz is pissed at him. Again.

None of these players believe theyd beat George at the end, do they? Its insane to me that hes one of the final 4

So 3 will now go in front of the 7 member jury and argue their case. I don't see how Gerry could garner a single vote, so if I'm one of the other 3, I definitely want Gerry there. George wins in a landslide if he's one of the final 3, so if I'm Matt or Liz, I do anything possible to get George out, otherwise its game over IMO.

So 3 will now go in front of the 7 member jury and argue their case. I don't see how Gerry could garner a single vote, so if I'm one of the other 3, I definitely want Gerry there. George wins in a landslide if he's one of the final 3, so if I'm Matt or Liz, I do anything possible to get George out, otherwise its game over IMO.

I think no matter what Liz or George win. Matt’s only shot is bringing them both and splitting their votes.

I think no matter what Liz or George win. Matt’s only shot is bringing them both and splitting their votes.
Also a spoiler but watch this once caught up https://youtu.be/Hg_sUovEvT0

Not crazy about episode 23.
Me too. I suppose one could argue that it's a new twist and forces players to make some interesting gameplay decisions, but it does change the dynamic of the jury makeup and the final tribal pretty substantially and I feel it's too late in the game to do something that drastic without any advance notice. Plus you feel bad for Shonee too who loses her final jury vote and the chance to grill the finalists and she has absolutely zero power to do anything at all to prevent it.

Great season. One thing I like about the Aussies is they are great sports . Very rarely any grudges or sour grapes at final tribals.
I really love this aspect of AUS shows, I got sucked into AUS BB as well, and it is the same. you can do down and dirty in the game and they respect the game play and be friends afterwards

agreed. great season. Thought final tribal was well done by the winner. Sad the person i was rooting for didnt make it but he was going to have to win that final challenge to get there. TBH he lasted way longer than he should. One of the if not the best performances in a season i have seen. Just quite masterful.

agreed. great season. Thought final tribal was well done by the winner. Sad the person i was rooting for didnt make it but he was going to have to win that final challenge to get there. TBH he lasted way longer than he should. One of the if not the best performances in a season i have seen. Just quite masterful.
I was rooting for Haley to repeat.
George played an amazing game and shouldve been voted out earlier instead of making to the end.

I have more to say about tribal but will wait a day or so i dont spoil it

Man these final challenges just brutal.
this one seemed easier then past ones and it was still nasty
it was shorter- but I don't remember spears being jabbed into players backs before...so I don't know about "easier".

gotta say- the winner killed the final jury. but honestly... the crux of their argument for what their biggest achievement was- the other player started to make the same argument, and really had more of a right to it based on numbers and needing to convince people to ultimately vote that way. but fell apart in final jury instead of standing strong and making that point- honestly could've won that with the argument done well. they each had the exact same plan- but the loser was the one more instrumental IMO in making sure the vote went that way.

also- I found the final 3 the least interesting of the final 12.. but a big reason why they each got there. the standing nail gets hammered down.

but all in all just a fantastic season with incredible players, incredible moves (don't think we've seen better gamesmanship than George in any survivor), cxrazy challenges, and as you guys pointed out- people who treat this as a game, not a referendum on life. no nastiness, no vindictiveness... just people playing a game and respecting each other. all of that sadly missing from the US version. although tbf, the aussie version is insanely monochrome and lacking the diversity that might bring out more personal/cultural differences.

also- I was guessing the 3rd player would be the one getting the votes. I was completely wrong about how people felt about them around camp.

The Macy76 youtube channel removed all the Heroes vs villains videos and I'm trying to avoid spoilers by not reading through this thread. Does anyone have a link to a site that has all of this season's episodes?
Thanks very much!

Just finished EP 6 - "The Only Royalty Here Is Myself". The Aussie game is way better than the American version. It's not close at this point.
eta: woops, I mean Ep 7 "Operation Anaconda"

Last edited:
We just finished the season last night. I watch them off of a Plex server that has them downloaded. Since people are always stumbling into this, I will now go to spoilers.

I was rooting against George the entire time. I didn't like him his first season, and this season didn't help. I just don't like the way he berates and brow beats people. That being said, he is the best player at this.

With a few episodes to go, I said to my wife that I wonder if George is that good, or the other players are so bad they make him look good. As mentioned by others, I don't know how he wasn't targeted by more people earlier. I think realizing they didn't want to sit next to him only dawned on Matt at the very end ... Gerry never got there.

All three finalists had good opening pleas. But when Matt tried to claim the George move and Liz shut him down, it was obvious he had nothing. Gerry thinking he controlled anything was laughable. If you don't like being called a pawn, don't be a pawn.

I also agree that Australian juries are less bitter, and George would have won if he was still in, and as much as I dislike him, he would have deserved it.

Just finished Aus-10 as part of my 'bridge between seasons'. Heroes v Villians.

Best single season of any Survivor iteration, ever? Quite possibly.

Definitely the best tribal council, ever, in episode 7. That was insane. And that whole multi-level triple-cross, which Stevie literally said "He's covered all the angles, it's checkmate" happened after the immunity challenge, so he formulated all of that on the walk back to TC once the original plan was ruined. Crazy. Pushed everyone back against the wall, no other moves, then pulls out a showstopper while the last guy is voting. I've never seen that, never seen the negotiation after the votes, holding the urn hostage... just play on a level no one's done before. And I hate him but still love to watch it happen.

A few more episodes in contention for best episodes and best tribals ever, for sure. The whole episode where we watch the blindside forms against Hayley, for example, seeing every step of the plan and watching them all execute it at Tribal Council, I don't remember ever seeing it all exposed like that before. Wild.

Really outstanding. Casting is unbelievable. The way they match these people up is great. I don't know how they find them or how they put it all together, but the US casting people need to get this good.

New season started sunday Titans VS Rebels , all new cast
1st 2 episodes are out
I downloaded them so not sure if they are in the facebook group or on youtube

New season started sunday Titans VS Rebels , all new cast
1st 2 episodes are out
I downloaded them so not sure if they are in the facebook group or on youtube
where did you dl from? that FB group looks like its gone. and didnt see it on macy76
so it does look like the the tribe has spoken is gone
there is a new private group : the tribe has spoken 2.0 -- my approval is pending

i dl from eztvx dot to

Feras is the only one I even kinda like. I liked Valeria until she got cocky a couple episodes ago.

Great season as usual. When this season wraps up I'm going back and watching some of the best rated Australian seasons starting with season 4.

Users who are viewing this thread