What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Not really sure if Haden screwed up or if he was supposed to stay underneath and release Smith to Gibson. Gibson was woefully out of position either way.

I'm watching on NFL Red Zone so I'm not see every play... but it seems like Pierce is in a lot of the time... is Rice hurt?

Not really sure if Haden screwed up or if he was supposed to stay underneath and release Smith to Gibson. Gibson was woefully out of position either way.
He released Torey Smith to the middle of the field but FS Tashon Gibson was playing outside the numbers and left the middle of the field wide-open.

whassup w/ gordon? getting doubled? very quiet since the 1st qtr.
Davone Bess with 2 TDs and Greg Little with 5 receptions for 71 yards have stepped-up and taken the biggest pieces of the receiving pie so-far this game.

Browns are just now taking the field offensively in the second half so their is still hope.

Does anyone have any observations for how Baltimore is covering Gordon? From the few Brown's plays I've tuned into, Campell hasn't really been looking his way. Also, seeing Bess's stats seems to indicate he might be benefitting from single coverage? Just a guess.

Does anyone have any observations for how Baltimore is covering Gordon? From the few Brown's plays I've tuned into, Campell hasn't really been looking his way. Also, seeing Bess's stats seems to indicate he might be benefitting from single coverage? Just a guess.
Its really tough to see what is happening in the secondary from TV but Norv is creative in finding ways to get him singled-up. Cambell is spreading it around, lots of guys getting looks today.

No-one is double covering Bess, so yeah, its safe to assume he's in single coverage.

Rice looks like he has lost any explosiveness he one had. Is he playing at a heavier weight? He needs to sit until he is fully healed.

Chud is always trying something. So nice to have a coach with both imagination and balls.
:goodposting:
Chud is a good coach.

Great hire by Banner and Lombardi.

-------------------

The leading rusher for this game is a tie between Willis McGahee with 23 yards and Joe Flacco with 23 yards.

Now would be a nice time to have a running game but we lack one so this game is in the hands of Jason Cambell.

If the Browns draft a QB, or found something real in Hoyer, they and Cincy will be the class of this division going forward. Ravens are declining and stuck with Flacco, Steelers are declining and their defense is now a weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread