What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Looking for a very hostile crowd in Detroit making it very difficult on Baltimore. I expect Baltimore to have great difficulty running the ball, forcing them into long 3rd down situations giving the Detroit pass rush a great advantage with a noisy building.

I expect Detroit to beat the Super Bowl champs by double digits.

I actually think Baltimore wins this one. Lions can show up one night, and then disappear completely the next, and it's usually because of Stafford's play. The Ravens D can play tough when they're backed into a corner, they have Pitta back which changes their whole offense around, and this is a must win for them as they not only need to keep pace with Miami, but they can even overtake Cinci if they sweep their last three games. I'll be rooting for Detroit but I can't believe Baltimore's getting six here.

Old man Megatron is gonna smoke that kid Elam

Right after he figures out which one said it
He will smoke them all and worry about which one was Elam afterwards.
I was making light of the fact he obviously wasn't quite sure who Elam was when the press brought it up last week.

The only thing that can stop Calvin is Detroit's play calling - odd how they will go away from him for half a game.

I actually think Baltimore wins this one. Lions can show up one night, and then disappear completely the next, and it's usually because of Stafford's play. The Ravens D can play tough when they're backed into a corner, they have Pitta back which changes their whole offense around, and this is a must win for them as they not only need to keep pace with Miami, but they can even overtake Cinci if they sweep their last three games. I'll be rooting for Detroit but I can't believe Baltimore's getting six here.
Restore The Roar

I didn't like the late hit on the QB, that gave the Lions that TD. Stafford was running for the first down, those guys were all running full speed out there. That defensive guy wasn't trying anything illegal, I can't stand the defensive rules, they have missed the point. If the QB doesn't want to get hit like a RB, then don't run....his choice.

Overall, nice drive by the Lions though, besides Stafford first throw that looked like it had a chance to be picked, he showed a little versatility and the Lions Rbs will be a big part of winning this game as it looks like they can move it with Bell and Bush.

Worried about this game right now. Have Flacco and Stafford going in a superflex and need a ton of points.

Early signs suggest Detroit won't need to pass, and Baltimore probably can't pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Daryl Smith doesn't even get a half sack there? Good grief. Down to the wire in my IDP league. I needed that one.

Almost one quarter down and not liking the flow for those who need Stafford, Torrey Smith and Calvin points
Unless Baltimore gets completely blown out, I like the chances of T Smith getting a long TD in this game. Detroit gives up the big play and I do not believe Baltimore will be able to run leaving that as their best chance to score.

Users who are viewing this thread