What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Baltimore at New England +7 (44)* (1 Viewer)

Because it was nothing. Guy was going for the ball and even then barely touched him.
You can touch him down... if we are going to call roughing on QB's getting hit straight on in the pocket holding the ball, I'd rather a see a defenseless guy protected in that situation

You can touch him down... if we are going to call roughing on QB's getting hit straight on in the pocket holding the ball, I'd rather a see a defenseless guy protected in that situation
You aren’t gonna touch him down when the ball is loose and available for the taking in a must win game.

A lot of bad penalties in the game for Baltimore.

EDIT: JESUS IT IS POURING OUT THERE

Last edited by a moderator:
This is absurd. We're supposed to be emulating kids having fun, not enduring a WWI downpour during trench warfare.

Yeah the monsoon gets an assist there for stopping Baltimore. Pats now 3-5 and Baltimore 6-2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really just a shell of the team it’s supposed to be without Stanley, Campbell, Jimmy, Phillips, now Williams and Boyle down too. Hopefully some of those guys will be back in the next week or 2. 

With the Steelers schedule the Ravens aren’t catching them anyway. And with the Ravens schedule they’re still going to be a Wild Card no matter what. 

So the loss wasn’t that big a deal, the Boyle injury was. Time to reassess and figure out how they want to play offense the rest of the way. Lamar was excellent in the conditions tonight, still needs to scramble more. Skura either needs to fix his snapping hand injury or get replaced. Bad snap on the drive with 5 minutes left was the game 

Foxboro pa guy cycles btwn Aic - man in the box, Danzig - mother, tool - sober and then that stupid foghorn. Same songs and sounds for as long back as I can remember watching these guys.
Ugh ... I get to listen to it every week.

I often ask out loud to myself, "when are they ever going to freshen up this music?"

This stuff is played at kickoff and thruout the game to get the players and fans amped up ... 

and I don't think ANY of these 20-something year old players recognize  this 30 year old music. Might as well be playing smooth jazz.

Users who are viewing this thread