What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Barber or Carson? WHIR (1 Viewer)

Which bench RB should I roster?

• Barber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carson

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Avery

Footballguy
0.5 PPR short bench league.

I currently have Barber on my bench but Carson is on the wire and I only have room on my roster for one of them.

Barber is the undisputed starter and I figure the offense has to become more balanced at some point.
Carson has a 1st round pick breathing down his neck but he at least has had a big game, which Barber has not.

So should I drop Barber for Carson or stick with Barber?

Would love your vote, opinion, and I would be happy to help in return with a link. Thanks!  :thumbup:

Please take Carson. At least they are force-feeding him the ball. Barber has shown nothing despite being the only RB getting touches. Pretty soon, he's the one that might have a rookie RB breathing down his neck (Ronald Jones).

Please take Carson. At least they are force-feeding him the ball. Barber has shown nothing despite being the only RB getting touches. Pretty soon, he's the one that might have a rookie RB breathing down his neck (Ronald Jones).
Thanks for answering!  :thumbup:

Interesting looking at the stats, Barber and Carson have almost the exact same number of carries with Carson having more success (mostly in one game).

My concern is that Barber's rookie competition hasn't even been active while Carson's rookie competition is getting some work.

He had 3 carries for 5 yards!!!!! I wouldn't over think it right now. And with Baldwin coming back, maybe that takes some more pressure off the run game and defenses stacking the box.

Carson by a mile. Barber isn't a good player, and is on a very pass first team. Carson could be a high end RB2 going forward, Barber might not even be a usable flex guy.

Crappers.

Put in for him and didn't hit "Submit".  Was just checking in for lineups and see he was just taken by another team. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread