What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

basic 12 team re-draft league ... play double-headers ! (1 Viewer)

poteat

Footballguy
55 year old commish needs 2 coaches ......cost 110.00 .... payout is 350-325-275-250

finish 4th and get paid $250.00 ...the money is spread out....1 out of 3 wins GOOD money !!!!

it's a basic league ----re draft.....no IDP's .....4 pts per qb passing TD ....basic league scoring ----

we play double-headers each week--- no fluke 70/80 pt. type wins that adds up for the un-worthy teams .......you might win one with 70 pts. but not 2 games that week ! so a well built team shines in the end....

it's a no-trade league [ I almost never traded and the trades that are made are BUDDY type trades --- 75% of the time are so one sided that it jacks up the league ] thus we have no trading----now family /friends/ co- workers can play in the league without cheating others ........so draft a team and work the wavier wire and the free agent wire and out smart the others and finish in the top 4 in wins = money !

4 best records after week 16 wins $$$$$ ........ ..I got tired of the fluke playoffs/superbowl wins ----- with 3 rd string RB's and QB's ------ on week 16 and 17

soooooo each week is important in this league ....its WINS that count here----it ain't a fluke that you win money------ its a week in ---- week out grind --- EARN the $$$$$ -- have the top 4 best record !

.....also I pay promptly after week 16 !!!! you may call or email my long time league members -----for references to my honesty and fairness..... the money is kept in a safe and only I have a key.....so the money don't and won't get LOST !!!

rules don't change and the draft date will not change .....once I declare rules and dates -----it's in stone......I hate playing in a wishy-washy leagues -----don't you ???????? so don't !!!!! play with us !

we have no cheating ----members watch for anything that might be not right and report it and I go look.....in all these years everyone has played fair .......

I have the same core-group since 2007........I commish 2 leagues NTL#1 and NTL#2 ... sorry but NTL#1 http://www17.myfanta...2013/home/12031 is full now but please look.......

read rules /scoring and by-laws ..... live draft on MFL --- is Friday aug 23 2013 at 9 pm EST
holler for more info ......
league site:
http://www17.myfanta...2013/home/23721

email me direct please ---- vapoteat@bellsouth.net ....thx all for your time and good luck !!

edit >>>>>>>please read !!!!!!!!

NTL#2 is full waiting on 2 checks ..........but I now need 1 for NTL#1 http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/12031

draft is SATURDAY AUG. 24 AT 9;00 PM EST ...........SO holler at me ..........same cost ------same everything......go look !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread