What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Chiefs** (-12.5, 48) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

wow, kind of reeks of "loser" taking 3 down 41 points in the 4th Q. no trick plays or anything to try while trying to give the team any kind of positive to work on?

I have to be honest, I don't even know the name of the Bears' Head Coach, not even joking

-I never took the time to know who he was because it didn't seem to matter and it's been that way for a while it would seem

I would expect a very testy crowd in Chicago next week if they start off slow. Hate to say it, but they went all in this year and now they are easily the worst team in the league. I guess Poles survives, but housecleanings are expensive. When the organization keeps hiring first time HC’s and GMs, this is what you get.

Good thing I play fantasy, the Bears with J Fields are dead to me the rest of the season. A pro team can’t throw for 100 yards in a game that was 3 qtrs of garbage time is a joke. They have injuries, so do other teams. The Bears having 4 DBs out doesn’t affect the qb’s play. the announcers rave about Fields throws in the 4th when it’s basically a 7-on-7 drill.

Users who are viewing this thread