What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Chiefs** (-12.5, 48) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Why is Kelce always open?
I know he's good, obviously. But it really is infuriating how often he seems to be unaccounted for.
The space he's continually granted on the field is astonishing at times.
Unconventional route running. Seriously
Yeah, he probably has more latitude on the field than any receiver in the league. He can adjust his routes practically at any time because the team trusts him to make good reads and do something that will help the play. Not just run youre route and maybe you can improvise if everything breaks down.

need a bunch of short outs and let fields get a rhythm and he needs one of wrs to catch one of the balls they touch first hes not getting help take that to the bank bromigos

do they bench fields coming out of halftime or what take that to the bank brohans
Let me help land the plane on what you are projecting which is very good I might add...

-Chicago lands the No 1 pick, trades down and doesn't seem to find an impact player to help them get better and now questions emerge if Fields is actually the right QB
-The good news is if they keep losing they will land a Top 3-5 pick and can reset at Quarterback for another 2-3-4 years until it's time to pick in the Top 2-3-4 again and reset at Quarterback

Wash Rinse Repeat

So instead of another Mahomes TD this BS penalty not only takes that away but causes Mahaomes to get injured since they had to run more plays.

i still want to know what actually went down with the bears former d coordinator take that to the bank brohans

Couple of big drops on deep passes, a fumble, and a freaky tipped INT - to go along with horrible defensive play, this is a team loss for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread