What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Chiefs** (-12.5, 48) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Team dysfunction visits the defending Super Bowl Champions. Do The Bears have any equipment for this one? Do The Bears know why their quarterback is not playing well?
Do the Bears know who to blame? Do The Bears know how to get to Kansas City? Do The Bears "circle the wagons" and play their best game of the young season?
I don't know...

Kansas City- 37
Chicago- 13

On the last Bears drive Fields did that thing again where he holds the ball WAY too long and nearly took a sack. If nothing is open on 3 Mississippi either run, move out of the pocket, or throw it away. Four second statues get hit hard

As expected, a ball that should be 2 inches short of the goal line is spotted a foot+ back of it

man as a packers fan i dont want to talk crap about the bears because that is sort of played out but man the bears just look lost take that to the bank brohans

How long is Fields leash if they continue to keep losing? Do Bears fans think Fields gets another year if this continues?

Pacheco about 9/50, 2/16 as we go to the Half...he still does not make anyone feel comfrotable when they insert him

He is not a focal point of the offense, not at any point we have seen thus far

fields is a better player than we are seeing.but is it the coaching or what take that to the bank brohans

How long is Fields leash if they continue to keep losing? Do Bears fans think Fields gets another year if this continues?
I don't have it tied to anything official, but I get the feeling the Bears front office has already moved on. There are so many good QB prospects this year.

Users who are viewing this thread