What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Jets** (-7, 38.5) (1 Viewer)

only scenario wilson gets the job back is if the jets are out of the playoff hunt. if they are in the hunt, it means white is playing well and so are the jets, so why make a move back. if the jets then make the playoffs with white, hasn’t he then earned the job going forward? injury will change things, but that’s it.

I came this close to snagging White off the waiver wire before kickoff to hold down the 24th roster spot in dynasty. Hope you're worth it Albert O.

They just need to get the QB position squared away.

Can't tell whether that's dry humor or serious.

Every team in the league needs to get the QB position squared away and then everything falls into place.

Mike White ain't it.
No, that's what I mean. The Jets would be a playoff team with a solid, game-manager QB. They're in contention even without one. That's a pretty good roster.

The bears are bad and hurt. But white is so much better than Wilson. It's not close.

Playing qb is about making good decisions and hitting guys in stride. It's not about you far you can throw it falling down during a pro day workout

They just need to get the QB position squared away.

Can't tell whether that's dry humor or serious.

Every team in the league needs to get the QB position squared away and then everything falls into place.

Mike White ain't it.
If I were a Jets fan I'd be pretty excited about the possibilities. Surely the locker room is fired up.
i would be super stoked if we hadn’t wasted a #2 on wilson…..hindsight. just having a competent qb in this league is something i am not used to as a jet fan.

Have not gotten to watch the game but I am really happy for @TLEF316
I see a lot of passing yds and 3 TDs for White and I think i might see Elijah Moore in the stat box here.

Go White Go!
:lol:

Last edited:
I see a lot of passing yds and 3 TDs for White and I think i might see Elijah Moore in the stat box here.

Go White Go!
Eli was finally fed. But the experts in that thread know for sure that it was Salah punishing him and not the fact that Wilson was just underperforming.

Go White Go!
Eli was finally fed. But the experts in that thread know for sure that it was Salah punishing him and not the fact that Wilson was just underperforming.
I'm just happy Elijah was able to be on the field and help
Anything positive the rest of the season is gravy
It's hard to imagine Wilson taking the field right now but...
I think he should be the No 2 and be waiting for his turn
Eventually Mike White will need to be relieved
That's when Wilson needs to be ready

All good
Happy you all righted the ship and joined the party
It's the AFC East 2022, we're all in it

Users who are viewing this thread