What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Jets at Browns** (-7, 33.5u) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

It never ends for the Jets, if they made the FG and then they received the punt they could be looking at a momentum switch and possibly cutting it to a 1-score game
As it stands, best they can hope for is cutting it to 10 going into the 4th
It's been a long season for them
As soon as Rodgers went down and yet they continue to battle as best they can

but Moore basically was excommunicated for Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb.

No, and you still don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the Jets. He was traded for a draft pick that they traded for Rodgers. Stick to the Giants.

Anyway,

Huge call for FFers everywhere.

Bad call if you've got Breece. Red zone opportunities.
So you're going to ignore the Jets souring on Moore when their WR room was more crowded last year and him complaining about not being on the field?

Did they not basically replace him with Lazard? I never said it was a 1 for 1 trade.

EDIT: Hindsight is 20/20 but I never liked that deal.

Running up the gut around midfield on 2nd and 8 is pretty bland
And yet the jets were able to turn it into a FD behind Hall
...just a smidge short but they made it on the QB sneak

No, and you still don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the Jets. He was traded for a draft pick that they traded for Rodgers. Stick to the Giants.

Anyway,

So you're going to ignore the Jets souring on Moore when their WR room was more crowded last year and him complaining about not being on the field?
It was a mutual parting of the ways and was actually the right thing to do. It was a fractured relationship that was not going to be repaired.

But it’s not like Moore has done much of anything this year amid the team’s great success.

Anyway,

It was a mutual parting of the ways and was actually the right thing to do. It was a fractured relationship that was not going to be repaired.

But it’s not like Moore has done much of anything this year amid the team’s great success.
Isn't Moore their #2 WR?

I think he has had a decent season, 54 catches ain't bad.

Got Hall And Njku goin tonight and oppponents who left hall and ford on bench

A skidgeewidgeeskodgeewedgiekay!

Anyway,

Isn't Moore their #2 WR?

I think he has had a decent season, 54 catches ain't bad.
I think expectations were higher - I recall many analysts predicting that Moore would assume the #1 mantle from an aging Amari.

Did they not basically replace him with Lazard? I never said it was a 1 for 1 trade.

EDIT: Hindsight is 20/20 but I never liked that deal.

I think they were looking to get rid of Moore, yes.

They eventually replaced him with Rodgers's guy, Lazard, a move I never liked either.

Either way, it's not how you originally put it, but I can see what you're saying, I guess.

You never like to give up on young WR talent IMHO, and Moore is still young. It's just jarring to see the offense go from having so many guys they didn't have room for Moore to now struggling to find a WR complement for Garrett Wilson.

4th and 6 we might snap it and go for it down 17 in the 4th Q with a 6-9 record but you get a delay of game penalty and back it up 5 yards, by gawd we're punting!

Users who are viewing this thread