What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Packers** (-3, 45) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

So much at stake for the direction of both teams here. Finally a game where the Bears D matches up well vs a beat up Packers offense. The last time the Bears won in GB, Shey Hildebrand knocked out Arod for the season.

Bears have the number one draft pick locked up.
Bears can win their 8th game of the year AND knock The Pack out of the playoffs.
It's a strange world we live in.
If Love shows up for four quarters I think The Pack survive.
If Love has one of his awful starts to the game Bears will spoil the post season get togethers in Wisconsin.
I think...

Windy City- 30
Cheese Heads- 27

I'm expecting a JF showcase today. No reason to hold anything back. He either shows he can win a game like this or it's showing other teams what he can do.

I'm expecting a JF showcase today. No reason to hold anything back. He either shows he can win a game like this or it's showing other teams what he can do.
If he balls out, I wonder how much that effects his value to the Bears.

If the Bears win, would they finish in 2nd place? They and GB would be tied H2H, and both be 3-3 in the division.

If the Bears win, would they finish in 2nd place? They and GB would be tied H2H, and both be 3-3 in the division.
Decent start. Looks good throwing.

Sack isn't totally on him.

Field looks slick today

Decent start. Looks good throwing.

Sack isn't totally on him.

Field looks slick today
Bad snap killed the drive.

Nice throw by Love he has been tremendous the 2nd half of the year.
Too bad in my dynasty league I didn't start Love over Mahomes in week 16 I would won a championship.

No timeout called????
Seemed they had 2 plays called. Now get the timeout and have more options with one left

wtf was the ref doing spotting that ball after the first play? Been some odd spotting of the ball several times in this one already.

They've really gotta start calling that consistently. Probably 80% of the time they stop the clock there even though technically they're not supposed to, but then 1 out of 5 times they just randomly decide to roll it.

Kind of dumb rule in the final minute of the guy goes out of bounds he goes out of bounds the clock should stop. I am sure Wicks just assumed he was going out of bounds so he was good. Little did he know of this rule.

Herbert has really been bad this year
What? He's been the best RB on the team (as always) at 4.9 YPC and has improved as a blocker.
He wiffed hard on that Walker block and caused a sack. Shoe sting tackled on the first drive.
He puts up stats on bad teams when the Bears are rolling, but is never the guy to elevate the team.
Big difference between that and being really bad in my opinion.

I picked up Wicks played him and he scored me 3 pts and of course he has balled out today after it don't matter no now.

That is the common theme of the day.

Herbert has really been bad this year
What? He's been the best RB on the team (as always) at 4.9 YPC and has improved as a blocker.
He wiffed hard on that Walker block and caused a sack. Shoe sting tackled on the first drive.
He puts up stats on bad teams when the Bears are rolling, but is never the guy to elevate the team.
Big difference between that and being really bad in my opinion.
You think he's a good RB1? What Aaron Jones just did is RB1 work. Herbert isn't close to that

Users who are viewing this thread