What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Lions - Week 12 - Thanksgiving (2 Viewers)

Blount has second effort? Or even first?

Detroit with the insurmountable lead now (only partially joking).

Could ill afford to turn the ball over with the backup qb. Thanks, Burton! Idiot. Then Lions luck out on 4th down. Smh

Cohen is one of the best secondary backs in the league but the Bears need a Kerryon type. 
I agree, Howard doesn't look great this year. Has not been very elusive and you don't see those breakaway runs like before. PFF stats actually show this too.

I love me some Cohen but he pisses me off lol, there's a few instances where there is an inside run and he just bounces it outside when the hole is there.

After the MNF game having to watch this game must be similar to the feeling of a addict needing to get clean. It’s tough going cold turkey. 

Haven't been able to watch the game, is Riddick hurt or just not getting many touches/targets? Started him over AP, have a feeling that was a mistake based on the box score so far...

Haven't been able to watch the game, is Riddick hurt or just not getting many touches/targets? Started him over AP, have a feeling that was a mistake based on the box score so far...
Coaches seem to prefer him on obvious passing downs. He might be okay in PPR today, but it's not exactly a game for a lot of offense.

Timeout and timeout mostly so the Bears could get another easy sack.

Stay tuned for Mike Posner! Or not.

This should be in the “post here when coaches do something stupid” thread, but with 1 second on the clock facing the Bears defense, TAKE A F’N KNEE! 

That was such a predictable sack. And what’s the upside from that distance? A pick? 

Just a stupid, stupid play call. 

So here's my confusion. Chase is not a very good QB. Why are the bears throwing on every down?
I know this is a popular opinion, but I really disagree in the right system. In a Saints-style offense (and this Bears offense) Daniel is a very capable QB. 

Users who are viewing this thread