What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Vikings - Week 17 (4 Viewers)

Have the Vikings attempted a pass over 10 yards today?

Can Mannion throw it further than 10 yards?

I didnt like the penalty called against the Bears on Hollins.

Hollins makes a big play right after that.

(sorry I am still likely behind the live game)

Question for Bears fans (all 2 of you).  What happened to Mack this year?

Plays like that are why I don't buy the "quitters" comments on this team. That was all effort by a lot of guys. This offense is bad, but they haven't quit.
Losing to a team resting most of its starters and starting a qb I've never even heard of isn't quitting? Boy I'd hate to know what your idea of quitting is. 

Losing to a team resting most of its starters and starting a qb I've never even heard of isn't quitting? Boy I'd hate to know what your idea of quitting is. 
They are just bad...

Quitting was that last season with Trestman. I don't think this is the same thing. This team is what they have been all year. Struggling to even beat a bad opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was very strange. One, you are 100% certain NOTHNG all go wrong on the FG attempt. Two, it shows no confidence your D can stop anyone going 80 yards in 20 seconds.

They are just bad...

Quitting was that last season with Trestman. I don't think this is the same thing. This team is what they have been all year. Struggling to even beat a bad opponent.
OK. If you're using Trestman as the barometer, then I agree. 

Users who are viewing this thread