What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best BBQ Poll Champions. thanks FFA (2 Viewers)

Okay, something is not going right here. I am voting from two different browsers but it is only counting one vote...what gives?

Voted...but you're down by 14 votes right now. Maybe others missed it like I did when it was originally posted.

Something tells me this vote isn't so much about the best BBQ, as it is who has the most iFriends.

Voted anyway

Two more weeks of this till the round is over. Oy. :football:
They'll give up soon. We're a tenacious bunch.
I don't know...they mustered stamina enough for 1000 votes in a few days......this could be the biggest test yet for the FFA. I can only win with y'all...I have no time to constantly vote. Today is the biggest day the brewery normally has every year...end of Craft Brewers week and they have nothing but off market beers pouring today.

3 more for me. BBQ is awesome. Might go get some for lunch today. Wonder if I can find a good place here in KC. :thumbup:

Tipsy currently has more votes than all other the other 14 restaurants he's not facing...... combined.

It's still pretty close though. I'll be doing some voting today :)

Users who are viewing this thread