What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best BBQ Poll Champions. thanks FFA (2 Viewers)

We need to watch over these polls and make sure no one gets out of line. If they do, we bring the hamsters of justice down on them. HAMSTERS HAMMER DOWN!

So the best part is that if you look at other brackets.. the most I saw for anyone in the finals was maybe 6000 with a lot of the polls being won with just a couple thousand.... and now you have this poll with 81 000 votes for the loser who get doubled up.... :lmao:

So the best part is that if you look at other brackets.. the most I saw for anyone in the finals was maybe 6000 with a lot of the polls being won with just a couple thousand.... and now you have this poll with 81 000 votes for the loser who get doubled up.... :lmao:
Louisianans really take their BBQ seriously

I stand before you men proud of what we have accomplished. We faced a veritable onslaught of Alligator wrasslers, the juggernaut of Big Mikes vast fanbase, and every Landry in the state. 6 months of constant voting, paying Chinese kids .00001 every time they voted, and even dragging my own children out of school and equipped them with three devices and commands to vote often or be whipped. I quit cooking Bbq so I could vote full time and by god ....WE DID IT. Prouder than when my 1st child was born. Happier than when I got my first beej. Determined to lead you men to our deaths for freedom. MURICA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand before you men proud of what we have accomplished. We faced a veritable onslaught of Alligator wrasslers, the juggernaut of Big Mikes vast fanbase, and every Landry in the state. 6 months of constant voting, paying Chinese kids .00001 every time they voted, and even dragging my own children out of school and equipped them with three devices and commands to vote often or be whipped. I quit cooking Bbq so I could vote full time and by god ....WE DID IT. Prouder than when my 1st child was born. Happier than when I got my first beej. Determined to lead you men to our deaths for freedom. MURICA!
give me liberty, or give me brisket & jalapeno cornbread!

Users who are viewing this thread