What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bidet (2 Viewers)

I installed a Bio Bidet Slimedge, but nothing happens when I turn the knob. There's water going to the bidet (I loosened the connection and water sprayed out), but the nozzles don't move at all. I just want a clean pooper...any ideas? 

Trying to join this party, ordered this one but they've sent me the wrong product...TWICE!
LOL. Not only did they send the wrong bidet, twice, but each time they sent a 2-pack of the wrong bidet. I contacted the seller on Amazon and they said they'd send the right one...but sent another 2-pack of the wrong ones. Now I have SIX of these things and only three toilets. :lol:  

LOL. Not only did they send the wrong bidet, twice, but each time they sent a 2-pack of the wrong bidet. I contacted the seller on Amazon and they said they'd send the right one...but sent another 2-pack of the wrong ones. Now I have SIX of these things and only three toilets. :lol:  
See if you can double them up on the same toilet.  The “old faithful” affect.  Just don’t cross the streams. 

I just asked her. I quote, “The thought of water splashing everywhere, dirty water, and then how do you dry off, ewwww.” 
🤷🏽‍♂️ Honestly the thought of a dirty bum that isn’t cleansed by water is much worse.  Good bidets can focus where the water goes.  It’s clean water and mine also has a special mode for ladies.  

as for drying mine has a dryer.  I just relax and browse the political forum whilst having the bum dried.  

🤷🏽‍♂️ Honestly the thought of a dirty bum that isn’t cleansed by water is much worse.  Good bidets can focus where the water goes.  It’s clean water and mine also has a special mode for ladies.  

as for drying mine has a dryer.  I just relax and browse the political forum whilst having the bum dried.  
My wife was more than ready to hear from someone named PinkydaPimp - she’s a believer now! 

I just asked her. I quote, “The thought of water splashing everywhere, dirty water, and then how do you dry off, ewwww.” 
Does she know she’s not forced to use it?  It doesn’t just start squirting automatically…you have to turn it on. If she doesn’t like it then don’t use it. 

And by the sound of your username, you really need that thing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
All three of my bathrooms have them.  My guest room has the first one I bought a $79 no heat/electric unit.  1/2 bath has a Toto heated seat/water/air and it convinced us to go with the Toto Neorest for our recently remodeled master bath.  That thing is awesome.  The cover lifts when you get in front of it.  It flushes itself. Then closes the seat when you're done. Never felt cleaner. Now it feels like I'm camping and wiping with leaves when I use non bidet toilets.  

I was thinking about this quote when I was gloriously power washing my mudhole this morning.

I truly think that anybody that isn't on board with a bidet is because they really have no idea how it functions.   I think a lot of people think it shoots water out of the bottom of the bowl after you poop in the water....basically the "dirty water" comment.   Or they think it shoots out a wide stream of water, like out of a hose, that soaks your whole a$$.

Find a video online of a bidet that you're interested in buying and show it to your wife.  Point out the location of the sprayer and the size of the stream, and the manual on/off so she's not forced to use it.  And how much money you'll save on toilet paper.

Also it's about a 15 minute install (and faster uninstall)...if she truly hates it after trying it then just remove it.  She won't hate it though.

If you STILL can't get the green light from your wife after this, then you need to re-evaluate the power roles a bit.  If I was you, I'd just get one without asking her, install it and just actually show her how it works in person.   Tell her she doesn't have to use it if she doesn't want to, but it's something you really want so thanks for respecting that (and respecting your butthole).

And how much money you'll save on toilet paper.
I’m never really thought about this prior to getting one.  But it’s amazing.  After cleaning and drying i do a safety wipe mostly to make sure I’m dry and that’s it.  And that is a clean wipe.  Meanwhile while in my hotel this week i ran though two rolls in like an hour and had to go buy charmin because their stuff was like sand paper. 

Why have the Europeans and Japanese  been using these for so long as they never took over here?   

offdee said:
I was thinking about this quote when I was gloriously power washing my mudhole this morning.

I truly think that anybody that isn't on board with a bidet is because they really have no idea how it functions.   I think a lot of people think it shoots water out of the bottom of the bowl after you poop in the water....basically the "dirty water" comment.   Or they think it shoots out a wide stream of water, like out of a hose, that soaks your whole a$$.

Find a video online of a bidet that you're interested in buying and show it to your wife.  Point out the location of the sprayer and the size of the stream, and the manual on/off so she's not forced to use it.  And how much money you'll save on toilet paper.

Also it's about a 15 minute install (and faster uninstall)...if she truly hates it after trying it then just remove it.  She won't hate it though.

If you STILL can't get the green light from your wife after this, then you need to re-evaluate the power roles a bit.  If I was you, I'd just get one without asking her, install it and just actually show her how it works in person.   Tell her she doesn't have to use it if she doesn't want to, but it's something you really want so thanks for respecting that (and respecting your butthole).
Maybe the wife is cracking a bit. Super busy this week and on vacation next week but I would like to present some options to her. 

Requirements: 
1. Battery powered. No electric nearby and I am not going to run power across the room. 
2. Not too expensive. Like to keep in the under $200 range.

3. Not difficult to install because I will not ask anyone to install and although I am fairly handy, I am not a plumber.

4. Prefer to purchase through Amazon. 

Thanks! 

Maybe the wife is cracking a bit. Super busy this week and on vacation next week but I would like to present some options to her. 

Requirements: 
1. Battery powered. No electric nearby and I am not going to run power across the room. 
2. Not too expensive. Like to keep in the under $200 range.

3. Not difficult to install because I will not ask anyone to install and although I am fairly handy, I am not a plumber.

4. Prefer to purchase through Amazon. 

Thanks! 
1) I don’t even think they make battery powered ones. Mine is just powered off water pressure. No cord needed. 

2) Mine is $35 on Amazon

3) Install is literally turning off the toilet water nozzle and screwing on some new hoses  15-30 mins tops  

4) LUXE Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (white and white) https://a.co/d/ieBmnXw

get these also…

FOOFOO Bidet Toilet Seat Bumper for Bidet Attachment with Strong Adhesive White 4PACK https://a.co/d/4dFpSFh

1) I don’t even think they make battery powered ones. Mine is just powered off water pressure. No cord needed. 

2) Mine is $35 on Amazon

3) Install is literally turning off the toilet water nozzle and screwing on some new hoses  15-30 mins tops  

4) LUXE Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (white and white) https://a.co/d/ieBmnXw

get these also…

FOOFOO Bidet Toilet Seat Bumper for Bidet Attachment with Strong Adhesive White 4PACK https://a.co/d/4dFpSFh
For $10 more, get the higher end model with feminine option.

Shows you're thinking of her.

But otherwise, yes, all of the above.  Literally hits all your requirements.

For $10 more, get the higher end model with feminine option.

Shows you're thinking of her.

But otherwise, yes, all of the above.  Literally hits all your requirements.
Ah nice, yes good call.  Didn't even realize that was a thing.  

Another thought here is the idea through Amazon Prime is the free returns.  Just get the thing and if it really doesn't go over well, just give it a deep sanitizing with rubbing alcohol and return it. (again, you won't return it)  So present it to your wife as a test trial.  She HAS to agree to that at least!

Ah nice, yes good call.  Didn't even realize that was a thing.  

Another thought here is the idea through Amazon Prime is the free returns.  Just get the thing and if it really doesn't go over well, just give it a deep sanitizing with rubbing alcohol and return it. (again, you won't return it)  So present it to your wife as a test trial.  She HAS to agree to that at least!
I'll add my wife can be funny about stuff. She was against getting one of these at first. 

I pulled the trigger, installed it, and now it's a prized possession in our home. 

I'd bet a sizeable amount that your wife will be on board after getting it.

I'll add my wife can be funny about stuff. She was against getting one of these at first. 

I pulled the trigger, installed it, and now it's a prized possession in our home. 

I'd bet a sizeable amount that your wife will be on board after getting it.
Yep, and it's probably because they just have no idea how it really works. They think of a machine to clean poop and period blood....EWWWWW!  And then that's all that's needed for a woman to have her mind made up.

Just install it and show her how to use it if she wants to try, but she doesn't need to ever turn it on.  You'll just enjoy it.  She'll get curious eventually.

When I get back from vacation next week I’ll pull the trigger on the 185. 

Question - cold water…that seems a little shocking to the “system”. I’m supposing you all are going to disagree, but did it take some getting used to? 

Question - cold water…that seems a little shocking to the “system”. I’m supposing you all are going to disagree, but did it take some getting used to? 
It’s just lukewarm water that’s in the pipes. And honestly the little burst of freshness puts a little pep in your step…I like the cooling sensation. After once or twice you don’t even give it a second thought. 

BR, quick tip I had to learn after a few tries…position yourself where it sprays straight up the hole. And then you can rock a little bit to get the outer ring.  And first few times just turn on slowly and increase pressure as needed…eventually you know where to sit and how far to turn the water pressure.  Going full force blast on first try will be game over for your wife’s acceptance  

This knowledge in advance will be helpful for your wife to not get grossed out by it too. 

Mine does warm water but occasionally it runs out and is cool.  It’s not that bad or too cold imo.  But warm is much better imo.  Mine is more expensive though. 

It’s just lukewarm water that’s in the pipes. And honestly the little burst of freshness puts a little pep in your step…I like the cooling sensation. After once or twice you don’t even give it a second thought. 

BR, quick tip I had to learn after a few tries…position yourself where it sprays straight up the hole. And then you can rock a little bit to get the outer ring.  And first few times just turn on slowly and increase pressure as needed…eventually you know where to sit and how far to turn the water pressure.  Going full force blast on first try will be game over for your wife’s acceptance  

This knowledge in advance will be helpful for your wife to not get grossed out by it too. 
When it comes to bidets and personal experiences, I believe Offdee and I are the exact same person. 

I could have written both of those posts.

Had a colonoscopy today. Lets just say the Bidet made the prep an utter pleasure!

Nice. I've got a colonoscopy scheduled next month. Bidet will get a workout.

This is the one I have. Would not get one without hot water. Love this thing, and under $70 Bio Bidet

I guess it depends on where you live. I'm in Florida, it never even crossed my mind to get a heated one, and it's actually pleasant, even during the coldest time of year. If I lived up north I prob would have explored that option.

GB, what's the poop chute update? Is your wife converted yet?

I guess it depends on where you live. I'm in Florida, it never even crossed my mind to get a heated one, and it's actually pleasant, even during the coldest time of year. If I lived up north I prob would have explored that option.

Yeah I'm in the Midwest and enjoy the cooling kiss. Puts some post-poo pep in my step.

GB, what's the poop chute update? Is your wife converted yet?
I’ve been lazy and haven’t pulled the trigger. I’ve been traveling for work, finishing our unfinished basement and and smoked at work.

She’s at the beach this week. I should buy it and have it installed before she gets home.

Staying at a hotel in Tallahassee. Instinctively reached to my back right to turn on those wonderful jets and nada. I might have to start looking for hotels that offer a bidet as an amenity.

Stayed in an Uber mansion that had 10k japanese toilets in every bathroom. They were unreal. Seat lifted at approach, a little spritz of air freshener, lights, warm seat, music, warm air dryer, self flush, closed the seat. Thing did everything. And the aim on them? Dead eye shot. Pinpoint accuracy. scary Really.

Users who are viewing this thread