What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bidet (1 Viewer)

Need some help+schtick. We are in the market for a new commode. Seems like a fancy one is the way. Mr R has looked at two brands- Toto and Studio Lux. Are there any other brands you would recommend?

What features have you especially liked or disliked? What features just weren't all that important? Thanks.

Need some help+schtick. We are in the market for a new commode. Seems like a fancy one is the way. Mr R has looked at two brands- Toto and Studio Lux. Are there any other brands you would recommend?

What features have you especially liked or disliked? What features just weren't all that important? Thanks.

I’m sorry nobody helped you. I just have a cheapie $25 version so anything is probably an improvement.

My only recommendation is - if you can, get one that has a warm water option. While I don’t mind, the wife uses it a lot less in the winter.

Did you end up pulling the trigger?

Tip for all the bolt-on bidet owners...every few months you're gonna wanna take the toilet seat off, unbolt the bidet, and clean in between the bidet and toilet bowl. It gets pretty nasty.

Tip for all the bolt-on bidet owners...every few months you're gonna wanna take the toilet seat off, unbolt the bidet, and clean in between the bidet and toilet bowl. It gets pretty nasty.

Literally just noticed this about 10 minutes ago. Initially I was mad that thecleaning ladies missed it but they ain’t getting into all that.

My life may have changed forever as I know it. I installed two Luxe Neo 185 in the house today. First impressions, Wow. It didn't take long to figure out that you have to easy into it. Will put these through the paces and if all goes well will put mine in the RV and get an all in one toilet seat with all the bells and whistles.

Quick question. How long do you let the bidet blast away while cleaning? 5-10 seconds? by feel?

Also, do you sit and air out any before you use the toilet paper?

Quick question. How long do you let the bidet blast away while cleaning? 5-10 seconds? by feel?

Also, do you sit and air out any before you use the toilet paper?

Depends on how much water is needed to get the job done. I start with low pressure and dial it up until I can really feel the clean. Then dab with a little TP.

In Italy, bidet in bathroom. Doing research before I put it through its paces. Will report back.
UPDATE

Solid 7.5/10 for first go around. Definitely understand the appeal. Will try again. Special touch was the “Your Intimate” by Anyah wash gel that was placed nearby for this special cleansing.

I had one slight gaffe when trying to adjust the water temperature and accidentally put the water on full blast towards the puckered starfish. I didn’t necessarily mind that part but it was the excess water splashing all over the place that caused a bit of a mess. Will fix for next time…

Looking forward to giving it another try after my morning ritual tomorrow. Today’s cleansing was just a chance to try things out and refresh before bed time.

So I bought a bidet attachment six months ago or more and never installed it in the master bath. That particular potty has been giving me issues with a leak from the tank, so I decided to replace it today. Went ahead and installed the old/new bidet and will most likely do my inaugural run in the morning. Could be a memorable one as I’m about to down some Chinese takeout with the family.

Users who are viewing this thread