What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bidet (5 Viewers)

Which model did you go with? I already planted the seed with the wife months ago when the pandy 1st hit but I need to get a new toilet first.
If you're looking at the attachment, get the one I linked above (Neo Luxe 185).  The only thing it doesn't have is hot water and that's not an option for us anyway without having direct access to the sink.  I also don't think it's necessary although it's not winter yet so I reserve the right to change my mind on that in a few months.

It's only been a day but I believe it might turn out to be the best $50 I've ever spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got the Toto washlet bidet seat from Costco back in May and I freaking love this thing. I'm actually worried about the day I have to go back into the office and use toilet paper like an animal. 

Bought a Tushy in the early toilet paper shortage days of the pandemic. Love it, but haven't convinced anyone else in the house to try it yet.

Wait... This is used instead of tp?

I thought it was in conjunction. And it doesn't leave you wet and needing to dry off?

It's used in conjunction, but dramatically reduces the amount of TP.

ETA - to be clearer - I use it in conjunction. Not sure how it's intended to be used.

Didn't read through the thread, but bought This one for $30 from Amazon a few months ago, and it's absolutely one of the best purchases Ive ever made. No need for hot water here in Florida, I actually like the cool water feeling, especially in the morning, it's a nice little jump start to my day. Sometimes I'll even just do a sit and spray to freshen up at random moments during the day. So nice.

And let me tell ya, if I use any bathroom other than my own, and I have to use TP to clean up, I feel like a damn caveman. 

I don't know how I ever lived without this thing. Even bought a second one for our guest bathroom and everyone who has used it has raved about it, and a few even bought one themselves after using ours. 

And let me tell ya, if I use any bathroom other than my own, and I have to use TP to clean up, I feel like a damn caveman. 

I don't know how I ever lived without this thing. Even bought a second one for our guest bathroom and everyone who has used it has raved about it, and a few even bought one themselves after using ours. 
We have a tushy and I can relate to this. I'll make the walk upstairs to the main washroom to avoid having to use the second bathroom that doesn't have one but should probably just get one down there as well.

Best $30 spent ever. If I go anywhere without it I feel like a Neanderthal.  Hot tip…position so the spray goes straight up the hole like you’re power washing the cave.  If you do it right, you’ll get a full clearing of the sludge and then one quick wipe with TP to dry the starfish.   When I first used I thought it was meant to spray around the hole.  Rookie mistake.  

Best $30 spent ever. If I go anywhere without it I feel like a Neanderthal.  Hot tip…position so the spray goes straight up the hole like you’re power washing the cave.  If you do it right, you’ll get a full clearing of the sludge and then one quick wipe with TP to dry the starfish.   When I first used I thought it was meant to spray around the hole.  Rookie mistake.  
Yeah my goal is basically to give myself an enema.

We got the Toto washlet bidet seat from Costco back in May and I freaking love this thing. I'm actually worried about the day I have to go back into the office and use toilet paper like an animal. 
This

toto knows what they’re doing here 

Look into Dude Wipes.   Buy a couple packs for your office desk.    It's no Bidet, but it's better than corporate TP.   Get the "Mint Chill" Dude Wipes....like Binaca for you turd trail.

After using a bidet in a fancy hotel we stayed in awhile back, I want to buy one for home so bad.  I've put off the purchase so far due to the perceived difficulty of dealing with getting power and a water line installed, run over from our vanity, which is  admittedly right next to the toilet.  Is it super straightforward to get this done?  I know my other half would not be happy with a power cable and/or a water line strung across the floor between the vanity and toilet.

Black Friday deal:

LUXE Bidet

This has all the same features as the 185 but at half the cost.  Highly recommend.

Didn't read through the thread, but bought This one for $30 from Amazon a few months ago, and it's absolutely one of the best purchases Ive ever made. No need for hot water here in Florida, I actually like the cool water feeling, especially in the morning, it's a nice little jump start to my day. Sometimes I'll even just do a sit and spray to freshen up at random moments during the day. So nice.

After using a bidet in a fancy hotel we stayed in awhile back, I want to buy one for home so bad.  I've put off the purchase so far due to the perceived difficulty of dealing with getting power and a water line installed, run over from our vanity, which is  admittedly right next to the toilet.  Is it super straightforward to get this done?  I know my other half would not be happy with a power cable and/or a water line strung across the floor between the vanity and toilet.

Here you go @PlayaHata

If you decide you want the Rolls Royce treatment for your undercarriage, check out the Bio Bidet Ultimate 600. It connects to regular toilet water line, but you do need power for the heated water (pretty much a must) and gentle air-dry feature. I had an outlet right on the other side of the wall, so I ended up solving my problem simply by installing a couple low-volt mounting brackets and pass-through faceplates and just plugging the extension cord into an outlet in an adjoining room. No electrician needed.  :thumbup:

Thank you, GB!  I should have read a little closer.  I missed the non-electric part and also I see that it just connects into the regular toilet water line.  Time to order!

I ordered the $25 Luxe Bidet 85 from Walmart.com yesterday and picked it up in store last night.  It took me about 20 minutes to install and I just completed a test run.

It. Is. Glorious!  Like others have said, I honestly can't think of a better quality of life improvement for a measly $25.

I was a little concerned about not having heated water, but I agree with the earlier poster that it's actually quite refreshing, so I don't mind it at all.  Only other issue I had was the sprayer was spraying a little too far forward of the "sweet spot" and you can't adjust the nozzle itself, but I was able to adjust the entire bidet farther back into the seat, so I'm hoping that will fix it.

If/when we redo our master bathroom, I may opt for one of the higher end ones that requires a power outlet, but this looks like it will certainly do the job in the meantime.

Edited to add - I did also purchase a pair of the toilet seat bumpers for like $3 at Home Depot and I did end up needing to use them , so thank you to whomever suggested those.

Looking at running power to our master bath toilet closet to be able to install one of the higher end Brondell units.  But based on all of the comments here may start with a cheap one first.  Good info. 

I ordered the $25 Luxe Bidet 85 from Walmart.com yesterday and picked it up in store last night.  It took me about 20 minutes to install and I just completed a test run.

It. Is. Glorious!  Like others have said, I honestly can't think of a better quality of life improvement for a measly $25.

I was a little concerned about not having heated water, but I agree with the earlier poster that it's actually quite refreshing, so I don't mind it at all.  Only other issue I had was the sprayer was spraying a little too far forward of the "sweet spot" and you can't adjust the nozzle itself, but I was able to adjust the entire bidet farther back into the seat, so I'm hoping that will fix it.

If/when we redo our master bathroom, I may opt for one of the higher end ones that requires a power outlet, but this looks like it will certainly do the job in the meantime.

Edited to add - I did also purchase a pair of the toilet seat bumpers for like $3 at Home Depot and I did end up needing to use them , so thank you to whomever suggested those.

Yeah, I needed to get bumpers too.  Also, a little lean can help hit that sweet spot.

Enjoy!! :toilet:

Just bought a new house and had outlets added to the bathrooms before we moved in lol. #bidet4life

Look into Dude Wipes.   Buy a couple packs for your office desk.    It's no Bidet, but it's better than corporate TP.   Get the "Mint Chill" Dude Wipes....like Binaca for you turd trail.
I'll def check those out, thanks 👍

Just bought a new house and had outlets added to the bathrooms before we moved in lol. #bidet4life
We moved into a new home 4 months ago where each bathroom has them installed.  I still haven't tried them out.  After reading this thread I guess I'll take the plunge.    

We have a tushy and I can relate to this. I'll make the walk upstairs to the main washroom to avoid having to use the second bathroom that doesn't have one but should probably just get one down there as well.
I do the same.👊

BTW - read this whole thread while doing my thing on my BioBidet 2000. Didn't have to put down my phone until after the air dry. A couple squares of TP for a just in case wipe and I'm good.

Captain Cranks said:
We moved into a new home 4 months ago where each bathroom has them installed.  I still haven't tried them out.  After reading this thread I guess I'll take the plunge.    
I held off for a long time until the great TP shortage of 2020 happened. There's no going back...

Trying to join this party, ordered this one but they've sent me the wrong product...TWICE! The one they sent has push buttons on a control panel, but all the reviews say those stop working pretty quickly and leak water.

Looking for one that...

1.) has front and rear wash

2.) as simple as possible (preferably a single knob). I don't want a flooded bathroom so I'm thinking fewer failure points is better.

3.) Good enough pressure to handle the job.

Help me, FBGs!

Trying to join this party, ordered this one but they've sent me the wrong product...TWICE! The one they sent has push buttons on a control panel, but all the reviews say those stop working pretty quickly and leak water.

Looking for one that...

2.) as simple as possible (preferably a single knob). I don't want a flooded bathroom so I'm thinking fewer failure points is better.

Help me, FBGs!
This is the one i have and it’s excellent :TOTO SW3084#01 WASHLET C5 Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat with PREMIST and EWATER+ Wand Cleaning, Elongated, Cotton White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S473TPS/

NICE! But no outlet in my water closets.   :toilet:

I need a non-electric one. Hoping to do three toilets...not necessarily "entry level" equipment but three of those would be cost prohibitive.
Yes that one is pricey but works well.  I did have to put in an outlet for it but that was quick and painless.  maybe get one and make sure you like it before buying 3 of them. 

NICE! But no outlet in my water closets.   :toilet:

I need a non-electric one. Hoping to do three toilets...not necessarily "entry level" equipment but three of those would be cost prohibitive.
LUXE Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (white and white)

Get the 185. Not much more, better features.
Yep.  Installed this exact one recent and it could not be more simple. Job done in 10 minutes and works awesome. I was originally worried we wouldn’t like non electric because the water isn’t heated but honestly it isn’t an issue. The water isn’t ice cold because it’s coming from the supply line which ends up more of a room temp.  Highly recommend this one for just under fifty bucks. 

Looking for one that...

Help me, FBGs!
Here's the LUXE 185 at Walmart for $30

Thanks to this thread, I've finally begun using the bidets in my house regularly for no other reason than to see what the hype is about. My conclusion after a couple weeks is for standard poo sessions it's not worth the wet feeling.  However, it does work wonders for more messy/sticky circumstances.  

Thanks to this thread, I've finally begun using the bidets in my house regularly for no other reason than to see what the hype is about. My conclusion after a couple weeks is for standard poo sessions it's not worth the wet feeling.  However, it does work wonders for more messy/sticky circumstances.  
is it bad that i look forward to a messy circumstance to truly test this thang?  :unsure:

You are supposed to still wipe AFTER the spray down which removes the wetness.  And make sure you're just power washing straight up the cave and not around the manhole.  That removes the leftover debris and doesn't soak your undercarriage.

I got one for the wife for Christmas as a half joke that she might actually like. She didnt like it because it doesnt have warm water. 

I put it in the basement bathroom and its AMAZING. I dont care if its cold, its clean! 

I got that one for christmas but sadly it didnt fit with my seat. I know you might need the risers for the front, but it was actually the back that wasnt fitting with that nozzle section that bumps out. Shame. 

I replaced it with this one...but its meh IMO.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Brondell-Ecoseat-Plastic-Round-Slow-Close-Bidet-Toilet-Seat/1002260728

i'm also finding that an oblong seat/toilet prob works better then a round. 

Wait... This is used instead of tp?

I thought it was in conjunction. And it doesn't leave you wet and needing to dry off?
so if you sit there long enough(can take a bit though), at least with mine, you dont have to use TP.  I generally meet half way, let it dry and do one safety wipe.  But thats it.  I didnt believe that would be the case but you do get a very good clean from it. 

so if you sit there long enough(can take a bit though), at least with mine, you dont have to use TP.  I generally meet half way, let it dry and do one safety wipe.  But thats it.  I didnt believe that would be the case but you do get a very good clean from it. 
Once you get good at your aim and able to shoot it right up the cave then there isn’t much surface area even needed to dry. 

Users who are viewing this thread