What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

bowe (1 Viewer)

thehornet

Footballguy
is Bowe a good play even if her plays the entire game? nnamdi will be shadowing him, correct?

i undersand this is the SP, but it is the last week of the season and this is a big decision.

the FBG rankings for all have him in the Top 10 range and I am just not feeling it. In fact i think he could get shutout or very close to it.

would anyone play guys like this over him

jerome harrison

jason avant

hines ward

e. sanders

d alexander

j hill

Last edited by a moderator:
would anyone play guys like this over him

jerome harrison

jason avant

hines ward

e. sanders

d alexander

j hill

n burleson (if cj sits)

is Bowe a good play even if her plays the entire game? nnamdi will be shadowing him, correct?i undersand this is the SP, but it is the last week of the season and this is a big decision.the FBG rankings for all have him in the Top 10 range and I am just not feeling it. In fact i think he could get shutout or very close to it. would anyone play guys like this over himjerome harrisonjason avanthines warde. sandersd alexander j hill
I would play Bowe over all those guys and it's not really close. In my PPR (a lot of TD points vs yard points) league, he is the 2nd ranked WR for the season. Granted, my season was over last week so i'm not up to date on the news, but is he injured, will he play (do the Chiefs really need a win or will they sit Bowe in the 2nd half?), etc? I don't see how you can sit Bowe unless there is some major extenuating circumstance. I drafted Bowe in all my leagues, but am super pissed that i traded him+LT for Deangelo in my keeper league early in the season.

I have Bowe, and have similar question, but for what its worth it sounds like Haley wants to win the game, and avoid pats in 2nd round if they make that

I think the Chiefs will run early and often, hoping to finish up a quick game with a win, regardless of how ugly and low-scoring it is. Plus, Asomugha's pretty f'ing good. I think your upside is a red zone TD, and I wouldn't rely on that.

D Bowe had 5 for 63 and 1 TD in their first matchup. He wasn't totally shut down. If you have someone you expect to do better than that, than go ahead and bench him.

is Bowe a good play even if her plays the entire game? nnamdi will be shadowing him, correct?i undersand this is the SP, but it is the last week of the season and this is a big decision.the FBG rankings for all have him in the Top 10 range and I am just not feeling it. In fact i think he could get shutout or very close to it. would anyone play guys like this over himjerome harrisonjason avanthines warde. sandersd alexander j hill
I would play Bowe over all those guys and it's not really close. In my PPR (a lot of TD points vs yard points) league, he is the 2nd ranked WR for the season. Granted, my season was over last week so i'm not up to date on the news, but is he injured, will he play (do the Chiefs really need a win or will they sit Bowe in the 2nd half?), etc? I don't see how you can sit Bowe unless there is some major extenuating circumstance. I drafted Bowe in all my leagues, but am super pissed that i traded him+LT for Deangelo in my keeper league early in the season.
you don't have to tell me bowe's stats and tell me how "really good he is." i know all of this stuff. it doesnt mean he is a good play against the best cb in the league/.

Users who are viewing this thread