What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving... (1 Viewer)

Amendola over James Jones

Nicks over Julio Jones

Justin Tucker over every kicker on the waiver wire

Rams defense over every defense on the waiver wire

FML

Last edited by a moderator:
This turd Eli.......this is the 4th time this year he's dumped a 5 or less in my lineup. All I even expected from him was mediocrity this week. 12 - 15 pts would be fine....not a friggen 3 :thumbdown:

%#@%$@* FREEMAN

FREEMAN is a $%@%@^#^ bag

@%$%@#*%@ FREEMAN

Rice and Wilson can be added to the above dbags for this week.

Thank you very much for not showing up.

My oppenent had Brees WTF%#!@%#@*^#

%#@%$@* FREEMANFREEMAN is a $%@%@^#^ bag@%$%@#*%@ FREEMANRice and Wilson can be added to the above dbags for this week. Thank you very much for not showing up. My oppenent had Brees WTF%#!@%#@*^#
right there with you. josh freeman just cost me a ton of $

sat jackson, moreno and alfred morris for david wilson...bought the hype and i am done from the playoffs. Helped that i started tynes as well and he got -1

%#@%$@* FREEMANFREEMAN is a $%@%@^#^ bag@%$%@#*%@ FREEMANRice and Wilson can be added to the above dbags for this week. Thank you very much for not showing up. My oppenent had Brees WTF%#!@%#@*^#
Seriously. Sat Luck for him. WTF was that?
Dude,Do your homework. Freeman was a highly ranked QB this week on every web site. He was clearly in the better matchup with a piss poor NO defense. He was playing well. Result:He did not play well and did not take advantage of the matchup. You are obviously a Monday morning QB to say that. He was the QB between those two.

so i was right in benching Greg Jennings. Problem is that i reversed my initial call on his replacement and put Crabtree in for James Jones 5 minutes before kickoff. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

In addition to Martin and Barth, I also went with Rivers over Bradford with RG3 out.

Also left Shorts and Ballard on my bench.

Amazingly, I may well still win thanks to Morris, Marshall and the Bengals D

martin and wilson both suffered today from terrible team QB play. Wilson actually played well , got about 5 YPC. they should have used him more in the receiving game.

let me get this straight. witten has scored 1 td so far this whole season. and now he score again against me in the playoffs. ok got it. FU :rant:

Had Eli Manning, Bryce Brown, Danario Alexander, Victor Cruz and Reggie Wayne all in my starting lineup this week in one of my leagues, the sad part is that my bench wasn't much better. :angry:

i'm gonna score my all-time low score this week in a keeper league in which i've been playing for 12 years now. incredible that all my players stunk it up. never seen before.

In a 2 QB keeper league I'm playing in the toilet bowl for the #1 pick and I dropped Bradford this week to pick up a WR since I had Freeman and Stafford to start. Well, my opponent picked up and started Bradford. Bradford 32.98 vs Freeman -3.04 and Stafford -2.40 currently. I've already lost and may be putting up one of the lowest scores all time just to rub it in. :bag:

I got sucker in by everybody gushing over DX. So I started him over Cobb. So he chokes. Now I have to pray that Dallas shuts down Ben and Seattle gives Lynch some rest. :angry:

Had Stevie Johnson in my starting lineup last couple days with news Roddy was hurt. Woke up this morning, hurt Roddy was active, Matthew Berry and Tim Hasselbeck said to start him with confidence and put him back in my lineup over Stevie. I mean, how can you bench a stud in Roddy? I could complain about Doug Martin and Bryce Brown sucking hard but THIS move is really what cost me a win.

Thanks very much Philip Rivers. -7 pts, and you're going to lose me my semi-final.

Even a ZERO would have given me the win.

Getting dismantled by a 7-6 team. I was 11-2, first place wire to wire all year, 200 points more than anyone else in the league. I am on pace to score my lowest point total of the season, by like 40 points.

FANTASY FOOTBALL IS AWESOME!!! :rolleyes:

Getting dismantled by a 7-6 team. I was 11-2, first place wire to wire all year, 200 points more than anyone else in the league. I am on pace to score my lowest point total of the season, by like 40 points. FANTASY FOOTBALL IS AWESOME!!! :rolleyes:
If it helps, you got company.

Users who are viewing this thread