What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking: Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting prostitution (1 Viewer)

This. Unless he is somehow tied to sex trafficking then that’s a much bigger issue. But sounds like he just wanted a happy ending. He’s not married so eh. 
Exactly. Who here amongst us has never been in the middle of a massage and asked the lady if they're running any specials?

How does a seemingly trivial event like this become news? Does the police dept. automatically this to the media or does the media continuously monitor arrest records with the hope of finding a "big name" that's been arrested?
A good local crime reporter should have a relationship with a few cops who would call the reporter when something like this comes up. Could be as simple as "hey you should probably check out the names of the johns we just busted."

I understand that on one level this is kind of funny. But on another level, if you have looked into how human trafficking affects people and how many people are impacted by it, it is a lot less funny. It is easy to say Kraft is not the cause of human trafficking, but if the reason human trafficking exists is because people are out there willing to pay for sex, then Kraft is part of the cause of it. And if those of us who don't pay for sex just sit idly by and shrug our shoulders when we see it happening we are as much to blame as well.

Get educated about human trafficking in your city. Start understanding the problem, and maybe we can start helping to eliminate it.

Preaching over.

I understand that on one level this is kind of funny. But on another level, if you have looked into how human trafficking affects people and how many people are impacted by it, it is a lot less funny. It is easy to say Kraft is not the cause of human trafficking, but if the reason human trafficking exists is because people are out there willing to pay for sex, then Kraft is part of the cause of it. And if those of us who don't pay for sex just sit idly by and shrug our shoulders when we see it happening we are as much to blame as well.

Get educated about human trafficking in your city. Start understanding the problem, and maybe we can start helping to eliminate it.

Preaching over.
Agree 1000%. It’s disgusting and we all should be trying to do something to stop this.

Now that we've gotten all the jokes out of the way, can we put our heads together and figure out a reason for why this should result in Tom Brady being suspended for at least a season?

Maybe the government needs to legalize prostitution so all the sex workers can form a union.

You never see the NFL players union getting screwed by NFL owners. 😜

If I’m understanding this correctly, these are underage kids who are essentially slaves. Any man consorting with children like that should have his junk shot off. He’s a scumbag if so. It literally makes him a pedophile if this is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’m understanding this correctly, these are underage kids who are essentially slaves. Any man consorting with children like that should have his junk shot off. He’s a scumbag if so. It literally makes him a pedophile if this is true.
But they worked at the reputable establishment "The Orchids of Asia". They must be of legal age!!

Love all the high and mighty posts about how abhorrent this is.  😂

Guy is a billionaire, hangs out with rappers, perennially crushes the NFL and its teams, loses his wife of many years and dates a much younger woman, and occasionally wants a little rub and tug from a stranger.  So what?  Who cares?

Like you wouldn't trade places with the dude in a heartbeat.

Hypocrites.

Holy caveats, caveat guy.

Guy is a billionaire, hangs out with rappers, perennially crushes the NFL and its teams, loses his wife of many years and dates a much younger woman, and occasionally wants a little rub and tug from a stranger.  So what?  Who cares?

Hypocrites.
It’s the human sex trafficking that’s the issue here. Typicaly these situations have women being used as sex slaves. It’s pretty terrible.  

Hypocrites.
If it's as simple as you say, I agree.  No big deal. A 'deluxe' massage never hurt anyone. If the trafficking/underage element is true, he's a total slime ball. And if these are kids doing the massages, he knows full well they are little girls. Much to learn yet.

It’s the human sex trafficking that’s the issue here. Typicaly these situations have women being used as sex slaves. It’s pretty terrible.  
Let's follow the bouncing ball here...

If the assumption is that Kraft had to have known that these places routinely use women as sex slaves, then it has to also be assumed that pretty much everyone in that area knows as well, correct? 

If that's the case, how in the world do these spas get a business license if the local governments know that these asian massage places are committing felonies?  What level of culpability needs to be assigned to Jupiter, FL here?

Could the NFL force him to sell the team?
They certainly forced Jerry Richardson out for racist remarks.   Don't know if ol' Roger has the cojones to try this.   Owners are subject to a morals clause, I believe. 

Let's follow the bouncing ball here...

If the assumption is that Kraft had to have known that these places routinely use women as sex slaves, then it has to also be assumed that pretty much everyone in that area knows as well, correct? 

If that's the case, how in the world do these spas get a business license if the local governments know that these asian massage places are committing felonies?  What level of culpability needs to be assigned to Jupiter, FL here?
Great point. Obviously certain local officials are getting paid off somewhere. These things don't just happen with nobody knowing about it.

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't so much of a big deal? As much as I want to #### on the Pat's, I cant. This #### is legal in a lot of different places. Rich guys have been getting prostitutes for more than a thousand years. 

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't so much of a big deal? As much as I want to #### on the Pat's, I cant. This #### is legal in a lot of different places. Rich guys have been getting prostitutes for more than a thousand years. 
There is a sex slave connection according to most sources.

Otherwise i might agree.

It's a big deal when you consider sex trafficking.   

Trumpty Dumpty's billionaire buddy Jeffrey Epstein engaged it in Florida.   

By the way, are we 100% sure about this list that includes Kraft?

The same one that also lists "John Johnson" and "Richard Palmer"?

:lmao:

I wonder if he walked around with just a blue shirt with a white collar and red tie?   You would think that's the only color combination the man knows.

There is a sex slave connection according to most sources.

Otherwise i might agree.
Do people really not understand the difference between being a customer and running the business?  According to the news I've read, Kraft was just a customer, he wasn't running the business.

If you buy an iPhone, are you responsible for all the child slavery/worker suicides that happened to manufacture the iPhone?

If you buy a joint from the weed dealer on the corner, are you responsible for all the murdering committed by the drug cartel that produced the pot?

If you buy a ticket to the Steelers game, are you responsible for Big Ben raping those women?

Please.

Do people really not understand the difference between being a customer and running the business?  According to the news I've read, Kraft was just a customer, he wasn't running the business.

If you buy an iPhone, are you responsible for all the child slavery/worker suicides that happened to manufacture the iPhone?

If you buy a joint from the weed dealer on the corner, are you responsible for all the murdering committed by the drug cartel that produced the pot?

If you buy a ticket to the Steelers game, are you responsible for Big Ben raping those women?

Please.
I'll be sure to quote you to the officer that finds out my "girlfriend" is 15, not the 18 she told me she was.

I'll be sure to quote you to the officer that finds out my "girlfriend" is 15, not the 18 she told me she was.
Um, you're talking about 2 different things.  Sex trafficking is a completely separate issue than underage sex.  Plus, you are completely wrong about Kraft and underage hookers.

https://deadspin.com/the-florida-massage-parlor-police-bust-goes-far-beyond-1832822580

"Sheriff Snyder said that none of the victims were underage."

Keep trying to make stuff up.  🙄

You may want to check that out chief.
https://humantraffickinghotline.org/type-trafficking/sex-trafficking

Geez, you are factually wrong in 3 straight posts.  Google is your friend.

"Sex trafficking is a form of modern-day slavery in which individuals perform commercial sex through the use of force, fraud, or coercion. Minors under the age of 18 engaging in commercial sex are considered to be victims of human trafficking, regardless of the use of force, fraud, or coercion."

Users who are viewing this thread