What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Britt with Fitz (1 Viewer)

Billy Ball Thorton

Footballguy
I always thought Britt would be better off with Fitz as QB however, I never anticapated Britt being so awful looking.

I read a blurb he's tearing up practice, perhaps his chemistry with Locker just sucke.

Anyone this he's going to rebound, to startable?

keeping my fingers crossed.

Locker sucked.

Hopefully he has chemistry w Fitz, and luckily my WR depth is solid enough that I can hold and see if that actually happens

It's also possible since he practiced with 2nd team that he'll get Hunter or Damian Williams more targets since he's more familiar with them.

I think it is pretty clear that Locker is not Britt's problem in Tenn - I don't get why Britt would all of the sudden become a team player and get with the program just because Fitz is in?

It's more likely that he realized the Titans don't really need him for the team to win - now his best chance is to prove he can still play at a high level - but it may be too late for that with the Titans, as they have one of the more talented yet under-appreciated group of young WRs in the league. I don't see how he plays himself back into relevancy. And I like Britt's talent.

I think it is pretty clear that Locker is not Britt's problem in Tenn - I don't get why Britt would all of the sudden become a team player and get with the program just because Fitz is in?

It's more likely that he realized the Titans don't really need him for the team to win - now his best chance is to prove he can still play at a high level - but it may be too late for that with the Titans, as they have one of the more talented yet under-appreciated group of young WRs in the league. I don't see how he plays himself back into relevancy. And I like Britt's talent.
:goodposting:

Although I am not sure Britt's talent will "magically remanifest" itself under a different coach

Locker was excellent last week, good week before, yuck the rest of this year. He quickly improved.

Not coincidentally, it was without Britt.

It's not just Locker. There were smiles on the sideline and everything had a rhythm and it was all so so perfect for a change. Yeah sure CJ wasn't much and I wish this and that happened, but it's been years since a Titans offense looked as good as fluid as it did last week in the first half.

Britt has about been costing himself a million or more per week (in a free agent contract next year). If he's wroth 5 years 15 mil then 5 years 14 mil etc. He's totally crushed his value this year. There's been great reports from practice, but in no way do I expect Munchak to hand him the keys. Damian and Justin have been very deserving of more time and earned it. If Britt earned some time this week, that's fine by me (and this right here is what Munchak has been trying to instill in the team) but I highly doubt it's his usual lion's share of plays.

Not long ago he sat with an injury after we were discussing that he might just simply be inactive for...being him.

Sidenote-I thought this thread was about Fitzgerald. I would love to see him go to AZ and see what Britt learns from Larry. Wasn't the topic just...even the oops points out such glaring character traits in Britt by comparison.

Fitzpatrick was very rusty and played pretty poorly last week. IIRC, at one point, he was 1 of 8 and 6 of those throws were in the dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the minority here, as yah I actually like Fitzpatrick.

As in I think he has a "chance" to still be a very good QB.

In saying that it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Tennessee

be more proficient in there passing game, may even help Britt.

While that jury is still out on Locker, and he has played better

I still from what I've seen think Fitzpatrick will be the better QB.

(I see better things in Fitzpatrick I just don't see with Locker)

Last edited by a moderator:
Britt looked good in the preseason too so I want to see it in a game that means something, not pre season or practice

Users who are viewing this thread