What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns 9-5 at Texans 8-6** (+3, 40) 1:00 Playoff level game (1 Viewer)

We have nobody who can try a 37 yard FG? Punter is useless???
That was stupid
That is my thought too. The guy kicks footballs 7 days a week. Let him try.
The punter is the holder so if he attempted a kick, we'd also have to change the holder.
Can you imagine a botched hold that lead to Houston point?
I can, so I agree with going for the TD.
No, let someone else kick it then.
I find it UNpossible that teams don't ever consider this

And how bad does a hamstring need to be to not be able to kick a short FG. Not good, he will probably be out a month

I agree with Cleveland's decision to not try the FG. They are dominating this game. The only way they can lose it is by giving it away, and there is no point in chancing a FG attempt going awry with a punter that gets returned for a TD.

Sat Cooper for Mixon the final straw of my continued mistakes I think this time it finally does me in for this league.

This might be one of the more disappointing matchups for the Texans this year. With the season CJ has been having, it’d have been fun to have him out there helping the Texans’ first round pick with a W.

Naturally on the other side, it’d have been Watson’s return to Houston. We won’t get either and instead feels like 2017 in this game - Flacco vs Keenum. Texans only have a shot if Singletary has a solid day again as Keenum can’t win this on his own.

Unfortunate for what the matchup could have been.

Yeah, I had this game marked on the calendar as the one I'd get tickets to. After all the injuries to both teams, I'm glad I held off. This hurts to watch.

I agree with Cleveland's decision to not try the FG. They are dominating this game. The only way they can lose it is by giving it away, and there is no point in chancing a FG attempt going awry with a punter that gets returned for a TD.
Not to mention the possibility of a blocked kick with a return for a TD. It isn't automatic field goal points by any stretch of the imagination.

Watching the Texans today is about what I expected before the season and the advent of CJ Stroud. What a player he is to turn an offense like this into something competitive.

As an Amari Cooper owner, I'll take the 2 points, but that was a perfect opportunity to let someone try an extra point. So what if we missed it.

Cooper was 9 yards from the Browns ALL-TIME reception yardage game but I don't know if he gets credit for the yardage on the 2 point conversion.

Fantasy wise Browns D was going to put up a good score for me as far as giving up points go..... but in the last 10 minutes they imploded in giving up 15 more points.

Can anyone clarify why rtsports is showing 13 points for Houston DST? I'm seeing a kick return TD, 2 INT, & 1 sack (6+4+1=11). Where are the additional 2 points? Don't see any fumble recoveries, blocked field goals, etc...

Sat Cooper for Mixon the final straw of my continued mistakes I think this time it finally does me in for this league.

Who benched Cooper today... Comeone I know someone is out there.
I guess you didn't look up. It will cost me a shot at making the final 12 and at $75,000 in the NFFC cutline. Lucky for me I have another team where I played Cooper so I still should get 1 team into the final 12 but it sure would been nice to have a 2 in 12 shot at $75,000 next week.

Users who are viewing this thread