What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns 9-5 at Texans 8-6** (+3, 40) 1:00 Playoff level game (1 Viewer)

Texans a home dog with a long M.A.S.H. list.
Browns and angry dog.
I know there's no place like home for the holidays...but...

Keebler Elves- 27
Housty- 17

P.S. Elves over home at Christmas

This might be one of the more disappointing matchups for the Texans this year. With the season CJ has been having, it’d have been fun to have him out there helping the Texans’ first round pick with a W.

Naturally on the other side, it’d have been Watson’s return to Houston. We won’t get either and instead feels like 2017 in this game - Flacco vs Keenum. Texans only have a shot if Singletary has a solid day again as Keenum can’t win this on his own.

Unfortunate for what the matchup could have been.

No CJ, Collins and Brown not 100% should means a Browns victory, but Keenum is actually a decent option and I think he gets it done today.

Browns on the road have mostly been close games.

I’m going to assume this one will be tight as well.

getting Pocic and Bitonio back could be a big boost for the Browns running game.

unfortunately, I won’t have the game as we’re out of town.

Browns have looked good with Flacco running the offense, the Defense looks renewed to run into the Playoffs as a Wildcard and spoil someone's home opener

I'm surprised Cleveland isn't favored by more
Browns 24
Texans 16
and somehow that hit the point total exactly

This is definitely one of the games I want to gamble on today, think the Browns could win by a lot more

Texans defense is so up and down this season. I know WA is out, but with so many high picks on that side of the ball, it should be more stabilizing.

Texans defense is falling apart injury-wise and Flacco is experienced enough to make them pay. Feels like the Jets game all over for the Texans. Get well soon CJ.

Did Cooper look a little gimpy at the end of that play? Looked like a weird little hop. Hope the hammy is OK.

Texans lost their leading pass rusher in the 1st quarter with multiple other defensive starters already out. Going to be a long day.

What even was that penalty? He was going out of bounds. If that’s really a penalty, it’s really odd. If he doesn’t catch that, it’s a penalty worth 10 yards? Meh.

No Hopkins, have to go for 2 and get it.
Unsure who the backup kicker is to boot the kickoff and it 'could' be important because Hopkins short kickoff allowed the kick return to the Texans only points.

Why Davis Mills has taken one snap in this game is beyond me. He’s atrocious.
Seriously, what's up w the QB carousel? How bout let a QB get into a rhythm?
Case can't throw deep, Mills has a gun so he can threaten deep routes.
Houston punter has killed it.
Browns last three starting positions have begun at their own:
11 yard line
12 yard line
10 yard line
Then switch permanently. This offense is a joke right now.

Browns intercept with 23 seconds left and would be near FG range but the kicker is out with a hamstring injury.
Interesting to see how Stefanski handles/calls this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread