What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns @ Broncos ‘18 (1 Viewer)

Defense bailed you out Wiliams, you are still dumb for not kicking the field goal in Denver.

And I'm happy to win but sad about the draft pick getting worse.

That wasn’t on Keenum. And not gonna say he’s the best QB in the NFL but dude is essentially throwing to 3 rookies. Timing is huge between QB and WR and they haven’t had even a full season together. 

So he isnt bad? 

257 and 2 ints. 

I'm not talking about one play I'm talking about his resume. he is terrible
Giving away a down when they still had a minute to play with was a rookie mistake.  No reason to spike it on 1st down.  He has been around long enough to where he should have been able to call a play quickly instead of pissing away a down.  But yeah, he is not good. 

Think there might be a stat correction coming. Ball was on the 10 on 4th down and Denver started their drive on the 13. Yahoo had it just a 2 yard loss and him right on 100
Yes they should change that. 

I'm against Chubb and saw that. I replayed it and he lost 3 yards for certain. That puts him at 99. 

That wasn’t on Keenum. And not gonna say he’s the best QB in the NFL but dude is essentially throwing to 3 rookies. Timing is huge between QB and WR and they haven’t had even a full season together. 
Something is not right.  He rarely throws down field and when he does its off his back foot and there is no one there.  He aint any good.  Never has been.  I thought he was a victim of Jeff Fischers craptastic coaching but man as a Bronco fan bring back Siemien.  I guarantee if Kelly was still here he would be starting.  This dink n dunk crap doesnt work.  He should be making these rookie WRs better and he isnt.  Bad signing.  Cut and take your loss.

Giving away a down when they still had a minute to play with was a rookie mistake.  No reason to spike it on 1st down.  He has been around long enough to where he should have been able to call a play quickly instead of pissing away a down.  But yeah, he is not good. 
Exactly.  Run the clock a little, get your guys set and run a dink n dunk for a 4 yard loss.  But yeah he should know better.  

The season is on the line. It is one yard for a first down and you defer. I mean Anthony Lyyn goes for two in KC with 4 seconds to go because he realized the season is on the line. If he misses, they LOSE. If Denver did not convert, they still have them pinned back deep in their own area and can depend on their defense to get the ball back (which after the FG, is what they were counting on anyway). It makes no sense....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread