What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns @ Ravens (1 Viewer)

NFL Live was reporting earlier today that Peter Boulware was back. I haven't seen him in the game yet. Anyone hear anything?

I could use a big play out of Ed Reed or Terrell Suggs this quarter...Yet another putrid Kevin Jones performance has left me clinging to my IDPs to save my week.

Nice of the punter to single-handedly give the Ravens 6 points
i'm playing against lewis in a td only league...that put him up 10....now i need edge for 2 scores tomorrow...

Some one help me out!Why did the Browns just let 39 seconds run off the clock before the 2:00 warning? :wall:

Interference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"He can complain all he wants about somebody hanging on, but he's got to make that catch" -Joe Theismannwhat an idiot. If he's interfered with, he's interfered with. Because it was Ray Lewis, because it was Ed Reed, he feels the need to knock Shea. Lewis obviously had a handful of jersey and could've easily been called on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable, I needed a handful of points they were on the 5 and.....friggin ed Reed. Garcia stunk this week.What happenned to the Browns wideouts?

The point is he interfered with his ability to make the cactch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, where was the interference call? Lewis had a handful of jersey and got away with it. I hate to see games decided by bad calls (or non-calls). :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread