What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Here we go boys

Can't wait to see EJ Manuel get back in there. Hopefully the coaches drilled home the fact he cannot take those stupid hits

Well Ben if you are asking for a trade then throws like that isn't going to make me not kick you on the way out the door :kicksrock:

Wait what happened to Heath Miller? There has to be a reason why Ben is throwing to the 3rd string TE now besides coaching stupidity

Unless Goodwin is really banged up_ I don't understand why Graham is getting so much playing time. Graham is awful. Not that it matters since EJ won't look more than 5 yards downfield.

I would have liked to see Dwyer try and take on that defender. Get an extra few yards. The wind is brutal. Need every yard in this game.

Unless Goodwin is really banged up_ I don't understand why Graham is getting so much playing time. Graham is awful. Not that it matters since EJ won't look more than 5 yards downfield.
They have to play both Goodwin and Graham with Woods. out.

Spiller anywhere?
i've been flipping the game on and off but haven't noticed Spiller in for awhile.
He's not injured... the normal rotation and Jackson was in for the 2:00 offense.
Not that it's mattered. The run blocking has been awful. Although I have no freaking clue why they aren't throwing RB screens. Jackson and Spiller are two of the best in the league at it and would slow down the Steelers defensive front.

Yeah Spiller was in on the first drive then diddnt see him back but he doesn't appear hurt. Saw him on the sidelines. Just not using him.

I've waited weeks to play him. This is it. I'll play Lamar Miller over him. Buffalo deserves to lose. I feel sorry for you buffalo fans because I get the sense that you are really good fans and knowledgable. What a shame you have this buffoon for a coach.

Ej has not thrown over 12 yards this game. Maneul needs to learn to throw downfield otherwise the run game will bog down.

I've waited weeks to play him. This is it. I'll play Lamar Miller over him. Buffalo deserves to lose. I feel sorry for you buffalo fans because I get the sense that you are really good fans and knowledgable. What a shame you have this buffoon for a coach.
Who is "him?" If it's Spiller, our buffoon of a coach has had the more effective runner out there most of the game.

You think Spiller is playing better than Jackson? You watch the games at all, and I like Marrone he is doing a lot with crazy qb play

Why are we punting in that situation? 3rd and 4 or 5 at the opponent's 40, down two tds with 14 minutes left. Seems obvious to me that you plan on two plays there.

Who is "him?" If it's Spiller, our buffoon of a coach has had the more effective runner out there most of the game.
Jackson hasn't been effective either. At least Spiller has more explosiveness than Jackson, but they're not putting him on the field as much.

Such a deflating game today. Bills need to see Manuel either play like this or play lights out the rest of the season in order for them to figure out which way to go in the draft. A mediocre performance by Manuel for the rest of the year would be the worst scenario for the franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread