What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo cant pass on leinart ! (1 Viewer)

As a FORMER Bills fan (I gave up on them as an organization last year), this is no surprise. Terrible pick, poor draft management. No surprise with octagenerians running the organization.

The Bills organization is a complete trainwreck. They suck, and will continue to suck for a LONG LONG time.

As a FORMER Bills fan (I gave up on them as an organization last year), this is no surprise. Terrible pick, poor draft management. No surprise with octagenerians running the organization.

The Bills organization is a complete trainwreck. They suck, and will continue to suck for a LONG LONG time.
:goodposting: I don't care of Whitner goes on to be a first-ballot HOFer. You could have traded down half a dozen spots and taken the same guy.

:goodposting: I don't care of Whitner goes on to be a first-ballot HOFer. You could have traded down half a dozen spots and taken the same guy.
Yup. They suck. Marv is clueless.Maybe he'll go sign another crappy WR for 4-years 10 million.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: The BuffaloBills website is crashed. They probably had to shut it down after everyone freaked out and blasted the Bills.

Bills organization= :tfp:

i'm guessing the rumors of losman's demise have been greatly exaggerated. if they were that unhappy with him, they would have grabbed leinart...

I guess I'm going to be rooting for the #1 pick next year. Miami gets Culpepper, Jets get Brick, Pats probably going to steal Maroney, Bills get Peerless Price. Wow, the team was in shambles last season and they've brought in absolutely nothing while losing Adams, Milloy, Moulds. Then again, the Bills might trade their #1 next season and the rest of their draft picks to take LenDale white in the next 5 picks. :rolleyes:

Even if they have a top 5 pick next year which is extremely likely, I don't have the confidence that they couldn't screw that up.

Users who are viewing this thread