What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bush to the Bears (1 Viewer)

This will lead to Forte once again being undervalued because Bush's estimated touches will likely be much higher than they end up being (barring injury to Forte)
I don't see Forte being undervalued. He's much more durable than DMC and will maintain RB1 status regardless. But Bush's value as a handcuff is no less than it was in Oakland. It's going to be a dynamic running game in Chicago next year. Everyone will want a piece of that.

Greg Olsen tweeted forte and forte though about it got mad and tweeted his thoughts.

what's three times now?” 3 yrs signing backups to solid $ and not pay @MattForte22If u have a studd 3 down guy like @MattForte22 why keep paying backups big $ every yr? Crazy!! Matt deserves betterOf course backup RB is important. All I'm saying is take care of workhorse first then find his backup. Matt been best player for yrs

This won't hurt Forte's FF value, but it might be a precursor to him being a FA in 2013 depending on how much they like Bush. Never underestimate how hard it is for teams to field a competitive team & stay under the salary cap. And we all know how most teams feel about the RB position nowdays.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Forte walk after this season even though he's probably the best all-around RB in the game. He'll get his money one way or the other, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MattForte22

There's only so many times a man that has done everything he's been asked to do can be disrespected! Guess the GOOD GUYS do finish last....
Matt should have held out last year. he has no leverage any more. he does have the right to be upset, but this is not the thing to say. bears offered him frank gore money and he thought he is worth more.
Bears fans are starting to tire Forte's whining. He plays the part of the good soldier, but then complains about it to anyone who will listen. I mean really. Disrespected? Seriously? I wish someone would disrespect me by offering me $14 or $15 million guarenteed. Disrespected for signing a quality backup? Did Jay Cutler go pissing and moaning on twitter when they added Jason Campbell? No. Did Devin Hester complain when they added Weems? Did Earl Bennet wimper on twitter when the Bears added Marshall? No.

Forte needs to either sign the respectable contract the Bears have offered (numerous times) or shut up. Apparently being franchised (i.e. being paid like a top 10 at your position) is being "disrespected". Big baby. Child (and he is acting like one) please! Sheesh!

'GroveDiesel said:
4 years $14M.Hard to believe that a pretty good RB can't get paid much more than some of the kickers are getting paid now.
That's good for an often injured running back who hasn't been accomplished much. :twocents:

I think Forte has a legit beef here. I saw a stat late last year that accounted for just his involvement on the Bears offense. He accounted for something close to half of the total offense for the Bears, before getting hurt. Go look at what ADP, CJ2K got. Just as valuable if not talented. He's more valuable than Gore. The Bears are being cheap here.

@MattForte22

There's only so many times a man that has done everything he's been asked to do can be disrespected! Guess the GOOD GUYS do finish last....
Matt should have held out last year. he has no leverage any more. he does have the right to be upset, but this is not the thing to say. bears offered him frank gore money and he thought he is worth more.
Bears fans are starting to tire Forte's whining. He plays the part of the good soldier, but then complains about it to anyone who will listen. I mean really. Disrespected? Seriously? I wish someone would disrespect me by offering me $14 or $15 million guarenteed. Disrespected for signing a quality backup? Did Jay Cutler go pissing and moaning on twitter when they added Jason Campbell? No. Did Devin Hester complain when they added Weems? Did Earl Bennet wimper on twitter when the Bears added Marshall? No.

Forte needs to either sign the respectable contract the Bears have offered (numerous times) or shut up. Apparently being franchised (i.e. being paid like a top 10 at your position) is being "disrespected". Big baby. Child (and he is acting like one) please! Sheesh!
I concur.

RBs grew up thinking they are THE GUY...just like QBs...and now regret the path they followed to the NFL. WRs always want the ball too but don't mind having a solid #2 to loosen up coverage and double teams.

Wonder how many top athletes start focusing on other positions that pay better AND have more longevity to their career?

Between the cap, injuries and longevity, teams are moving fast to the RBBC...regardless of the talent in the lead spot.

Wonder if the Ravens get Rice signed before they take a top RB in the draft that slips to the 2nd round? He could quickly find himself in the same spot as Forte.

'GroveDiesel said:
4 years $14M.Hard to believe that a pretty good RB can't get paid much more than some of the kickers are getting paid now.
That's good for an often injured running back who hasn't been accomplished much. :twocents:
oft-injured? say again? He broke his finger one year and DMC went off and once he did he was relegated to b/u duty. Other than that, he's been very durable.

@MattForte22

they brought in chester taylor for $12.5 million dealthey brought in barber for 5 Million

they brought in bush for 14 million

while forte was making 295k, 385k, 470k, and 555k last 4 years.

he has the right to be mad, but he should not have tweeted that.

your right about him loosing fans that wanted him to get a deal, now they will be asking what can we get in a trade.

I think Forte has a legit beef here. I saw a stat late last year that accounted for just his involvement on the Bears offense. He accounted for something close to half of the total offense for the Bears, before getting hurt. Go look at what ADP, CJ2K got. Just as valuable if not talented. He's more valuable than Gore. The Bears are being cheap here.
I suppose the players caved too quickly during the lockout because I'm not sure how they are benefiting from the new rules??? Maybe that is to come in the following years which is why I believe some of the deals recently signed are for 1-2 years when they could have signed longer.

Bears offered 15 million guaranteed last season. Arian Foster just signed for 21 million guaranteed, Lynch got 18. I don't think that's too insulting for Forte...This could get ugly though. Is Forte the guy that holds out to the opener, and pulls a hammy week 1?

@MattForte22

they brought in chester taylor for $12.5 million dealthey brought in barber for 5 Million

they brought in bush for 14 million

while forte was making 295k, 385k, 470k, and 555k last 4 years.

he has the right to be mad, but he should not have tweeted that.

but your right about him loosing fans that wanted him to get a deal, now they will be asking what can we get in a trade.
They have since offered Forte more money - he keeps turning it down, then complaining. I really love it when guys sign a decent contract as rookies, then complain when they're still playing under it a few years later. If he would have gotten hurt or been lousy, would he have refunded the money? Of course not. The Bears brought in Taylor and Barber to back him up - at the makret price at the time. They have offered Forte significantly more money than any of the 3 since - and he continually has turned it down then whined to the press, on twitter, etc. (ala Lance Briggs last year).He has already been franchised for this season (meaning a decent amount, as already stated).

Bears offered 15 million guaranteed last season. Arian Foster just signed for 21 million guaranteed, Lynch got 18. I don't think that's too insulting for Forte...This could get ugly though. Is Forte the guy that holds out to the opener, and pulls a hammy week 1?
Forte's worth $27M gtd, and they should be locking him up for 5 years. That's fair. And I'll add that the Bush signing was a good deal for the Bears. They got him for market value, and didn't pay the tier one free agent surcharge. The $7.8M gtd he got was ironically what he would have been franchised at if he stayed. Solid signing. The Raiders will miss him, but will move on. Two good backs in Chicago is certainly a luxury.

He averaged 3.8 ypc and slowed down tremendously late in the year....

As others posted above, he's just not that good.

Love marcel Reese now as a value play, in case DMC does not fare well from injury.
No. that would be Taiwan Jones, aka, the chris Johnson waiting to happen. I am surprised that so many people are just assuming this is going to be a situation where Forte and Bush coincide in the same backfield.

Let me spin this yarn for you and see what you think: Let's say this lets the Bears get nasty with Forte and forte ends up somewhere else; let's say in new york with the Giants or Jets. Then maybye the Bears bring in a replacement that is , say, Ryan grant or Joey Addai or , heaven forbid, some way this ends up bringing DWIL or JSTEW there.

I guess I'm just saying this looks like a signing that sets other things in motion and it may be premature to assume what this means to the Bears or these players.
no, I meant marcel Reese. I like that Taiwan Jones is fast as hell, and quick, I just don't know if he can stay healthy. Go watch Reese. For how big he is, heck of an athlete.

Forte's worth $27M gtd, and they should be locking him up for 5 years. That's fair. And I'll add that the Bush signing was a good deal for the Bears. They got him for market value, and didn't pay the tier one free agent surcharge. The $7.8M gtd he got was ironically what he would have been franchised at if he stayed. Solid signing. The Raiders will miss him, but will move on. Two good backs in Chicago is certainly a luxury.
So he's worth more than Arian Foster?

He averaged 3.8 ypc and slowed down tremendously late in the year....As others posted above, he's just not that good.Love marcel Reese now as a value play, in case DMC does not fare well from injury.
This has nothing to do with their QB situation.

Statement from Adisa Bakari, who is Matt's agent: "To sign yet another running back, prior to completing a contract with Matt suggests disregard for Matt and his contribution to the Bears."

In my opinion, yes. And I like Foster. He's no scrub. But I can't dismiss he's a UDFA that made good behind an incredibly talented OL. Foster turned out to be upper echelon, no doubt. But Forte is very special. Does it all, and doesn't wear down like many others. Great hands, catches a ton of balls. Young too. I'd do that deal and lock him up long term if I was the Bears GM. Weapon/

Forte has lots of miles on him, I have no problem tagging him again next year and go separate ways. its foolish to spend so much money at the RB position its one of the most interchangeable positions. when was the last time a team won a superbowl with a top 5 back? its not 1970 any more, you win the superbowl with a 5,000 passer and plug in a RB.

teams that pay the RB that much do it because its all they have and they don't win superbowls.

I'm glad the bears get that.

'GroveDiesel said:
oft-injured? say again? He broke his finger one year and DMC went off and once he did he was relegated to b/u duty. Other than that, he's been very durable.
LOL, no he hasn't.........

here is one reason why forte is not a special back.

The Bears just signed a guy who scored 13 TDs from inside the 5 the past 2 years. Matt Forte scored 1.

Last ten Superbowl winners:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

New England Patriots

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

Indianapolis Colts

New York Giants

Pittsburgh Steelers

New Orleans Saints

Green Bay Packers

New York Giants

How many of them had a "stud" RB? All had one or more GOOD RBs that complemented a dominant passing attack...but not since 1999 has a Superbowl truly been won with a stud RB (TD).

Correction...2000 (Marshall Faulk) and 2001 with Jamal Lewis (his rookie year) and Priest Holmes (pre-KC breakout).

All that says is (with the exception of Tampa) that franchise QB's are hard to come by. You can go to the Super Bowl via one of two proven methods. 1) Franchise QB and stellar passing game, or 2)great defense/game manager QB/stud RB. The 49ers and Ravens were this close to executing on making the title game. The Texans could have also been contenders had Schaub not went down. It's a game of commodities, either you own a franchise QB or you don't. And since there are only a handful of those, most teams have to use option #2 as the path to the Super Bowl when all other options are limited.

He should have taken his millions when he had the chance. Now he's butt hurt......again. Get over yourself Forte, you're not that important to your team or the NFL anymore. The Titans got taken last year by Johnson.

Forte is getting close to 8 million dollars this year, that is a good wage. Teams need two backs. Bush will help the Bears..plus he can catch the ball.

@MattForte22

Really not making a good impression on people, Matt. I understand he's been underpaid in his career but he's getting $7.7M this year, which is not exactly chump change.

Terrible for both Bush and Forte in fantasy.

The only positive I see in this as a NYG type of situation where Forte is Bradshaw and Jacobs in Bush. Bradshaw was/is still pretty darn good.

This is the best Bush can do it really shows what type of value he has in the NFL as a RB.
I could actually see this but it woulda been easier to imagine if they were listed in the same directions. :mellow:

All that says is (with the exception of Tampa) that franchise QB's are hard to come by. You can go to the Super Bowl via one of two proven methods. 1) Franchise QB and stellar passing game, or 2)great defense/game manager QB/stud RB. The 49ers and Ravens were this close to executing on making the title game. The Texans could have also been contenders had Schaub not went down. It's a game of commodities, either you own a franchise QB or you don't. And since there are only a handful of those, most teams have to use option #2 as the path to the Super Bowl when all other options are limited.
Agreed. I think the problem is the Bears are stuck in between method 1 and 2. Cutler is a borderline franchise QB while Forte has arguably been their best WR, in addition to being their best RB. So they don't have a great passing game. And they don't have a top 10 defense. But they did rank top 10 in rushing and kicking FGs. So where do you invest the money if you are the Bears? You can reward Forte by paying him more and it seems like the logical thing to do, but there are so many other holes to fill. So far they are on the right track with adding Bush and B.Marshall (assuming he doesn't get suspended again). As much as I like Forte, I think the Bears should continue to offer him a contract that doesn't break the bank and continue to add quality free agents.

All this is true, but why address backing up your strongest position before touching your oline? Kinda like upgrading your airbags because your brakes are shot. This kinda plays into the idea that Lovie and Tice calling the shots, and they believe in their guys. Its the GM's job to believe in talent. Bears need talent up front.

I have no problem with them signing Bush, he wasn't going to be available forever and he's a great addition so add him as soon as possible. If they offer a fair contract to Forte the Bush signing becomes a moot point. It's only if they go cheap on Forte that the Bush signing shows they were never planning on signing Forte. Here's to hoping they offer Forte a 4-5 year contract that works for both him and the team.

Agreed. I think the problem is the Bears are stuck in between method 1 and 2. Cutler is a borderline franchise QB while Forte has arguably been their best WR, in addition to being their best RB. So they don't have a great passing game. And they don't have a top 10 defense. But they did rank top 10 in rushing and kicking FGs. So where do you invest the money if you are the Bears? You can reward Forte by paying him more and it seems like the logical thing to do, but there are so many other holes to fill. So far they are on the right track with adding Bush and B.Marshall (assuming he doesn't get suspended again). As much as I like Forte, I think the Bears should continue to offer him a contract that doesn't break the bank and continue to add quality free agents.
:goodposting: In todays NFL you can`t build a team around one RB. Forte is already tagged so he will be a top paid RB for this coming season.From the Chicago Sun Times: “Just Keeping it real ... hate it or love it,’’ Forte tweeted later in the day.

It’s easy to see why the do-everything running back feels that way, especially considering he has made $3.7 million since his rookie year and is set to make $7.74 million this season with the franchise tag.

But here’s a little reminder to Forte. He wants to be treated like an elite back, but he’s more gimmick than go-to. In two of his four seasons, he wasn’t even a 1,000-yard back. He has averaged just over seven touchdowns a season, and that includes all the dump passes and screens he has gotten over the years.

When you think grind it out at the end of a game, you don’t exactly think Forte.

He’s no Adrian Peterson; he’s not Chris Johnson.

He’s just a versatile back who has taken advantage of an offense lacking a real receiver that has had to turn to him out of the backfield.

Now the Bears have a real receiver. And to Emery’s credit, they also have a real backup running back in Bush, a back they could’ve used last season when Forte couldn’t finish.

This isn’t a shut-up-and-play moment for Forte. It’s more of a shut-up-and-prove-you-deserve-elite-running-back-money moment.

Not loving it or hating it, Matt. Just keeping it real.

'Raiderfan32904 said:
1. His high percentage of involvement only shows the lack of playmakers the Bears had on the team. Now that they are revamping and added Marshall do you think his percentage will stay as high?2. ADP and CJ2K got what the market value was at the time they signed. Its interesting that when some people complain how much athletes earn, others reply that threy earn only what the market value is. Now that the market value has dropped, do people still think they should be paid as much? 3. I don't think the Bears are being cheap (for once), but are being prudent and not trying to overpay. I think they are wisely looking ahead and trying to avoid cap hits down the road on players that are marginal.

'Raiderfan32904 said:
'Kitrick Taylor said:
'Raiderfan32904 said:
'Kitrick Taylor said:
'Raiderfan32904 said:
In my opinion, yes. And I like Foster. He's no scrub. But I can't dismiss he's a UDFA that made good behind an incredibly talented OL. Foster turned out to be upper echelon, no doubt. But Forte is very special. Does it all, and doesn't wear down like many others. Great hands, catches a ton of balls. Young too. I'd do that deal and lock him up long term if I was the Bears GM. Weapon/
Sorry, but this is a fail. Foster is better in every facet of the game and the Houston o-line is not actually uber talented. They are a rag tag bunch aside from Brown who was considered a second rounder that we reached for. That being said, Forte has earned more than 15M gtd. Now that bring said, given the shelf life of RBs and their move to acquire Marshall, I think Chicago would be better off investing in the o-line and moving on rather than giving Forte a 5 year deal.

Foster is better in every facet of the game and the Houston o-line is not actually uber talented. They are a rag tag bunch aside from Brown who was considered a second rounder that we reached for. That being said, Forte has earned more than 15M gtd. Now that bring said, given the shelf life of RBs and their move to acquire Marshall, I think Chicago would be better off investing in the o-line and moving on rather than giving Forte a 5 year deal.
Foster isn't better in every facet, though I'll admit it's close. Forte is an excellent receiver out the backfield and is very durable if not more than Foster. He's earned his keep. The $7.8M he'll earn once he signs his tender isn't chump change, but he's not received anything close to $15M in his career. He's only 26 and a five year deal for him isn't out of order for what he's produced and what he can produce going forward. And that Houston OL isn't a rag-tag bunch. The right side of that line just got raided in free agency; so that tells you what the league thinks of them. The fact that Forte has as much success as he did behind that Chicago OL speaks volumes. Bears fans seriously underappreciate Forte.

'mbuehner said:
All this is true, but why address backing up your strongest position before touching your oline? Kinda like upgrading your airbags because your brakes are shot. This kinda plays into the idea that Lovie and Tice calling the shots, and they believe in their guys. Its the GM's job to believe in talent. Bears need talent up front.
You take what's out there.

'mbuehner said:
This, plus you get insurance on Forte holding out. This actually makes a holdout less likely as he knows it will have no affect and will only make him look worse to other teams if he ever gains free agency in the future.

'mbuehner said:
This, plus you get insurance on Forte holding out. This actually makes a holdout less likely as he knows it will have no affect and will only make him look worse to other teams if he ever gains free agency in the future.
Wonderful but if you get Cutler hurt the whole point is moot. If the line can't open up holes, the whole point is moot. We know it all starts up front, and the Bears have serious talent deficiencies, not to mention lack of depth. There were quality guards out there in FA that we havent heard the Bears even sniffing at (granted their biggest deficiencies are at the tackle). Sure, Tice has put a reasonable rushing product on the field in the Martz framework using snot and duct tape, but that isn't exactly the kind of approach that puts you in the elite of the NFL as far as I can tell. Bears are going to draft a tackle reasonable high and hope for the best. How many tackles have they drafted in the past 10 years and how many are still playing the position? If we see Webb trotted out there game 1, we have our answer. If the next best solution is an untested rookie...I don't get this argument- we all agree its a passing league and you cant invest in one big RB... so lets dump a fortune into 2 running backs?

will only make him look worse to other teams if he ever gains free agency in the future.
No it wont. NFL front offices understand the business side of everything.He played last year without an extension... played wonderfully... and then got hurt.He needs and wants an extension, he has played terrifically and is deserving of some assurances as such.

If Im Forte (or advising him)... playing under the 1 year franchise tag would be a piss poor business decision.
But rbs at his age cannot afford to sit out a yr.
Correct, he may be getting bent over the barrel. He would just play the last 6 games (or whatever) to qualify.He should have sat last year when he was only getting 550,000 and got those assurances.But he showed a ton of loyalty, its now time for the Bears to reciprocate.

If Im Forte (or advising him)... playing under the 1 year franchise tag would be a piss poor business decision.
Correct, he may be getting bent over the barrel. He would just play the last 6 games (or whatever) to qualify.He should have sat last year when he was only getting 550,000 and got those assurances.But he showed a ton of loyalty, its now time for the Bears to reciprocate.
You are forgetting that this entire time he has had an offer rumored to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $13-$14 million in guaranteed money that he refuses to sign. He wants "Foster/CJ" money...he's good, but not that good. And just becuase the Seahawks are dumb enough to pay big $ to an RB that has had 1 good season in 4, doesn't mean the Bears should follow suit. No offense, but I don't want the Bears to become anymore like the Seahawks.The Bears will likely bump they're offer up to the $15-$17 million range - but if Forte continues his whining and refuses to sign that, then it's his fault, not the Bears.You are right about one thing - he should have pushed harder last year when he was making 550k - but trying to do so this year, when he will make $7.8 million would be dumb and won't win him any sympathy from fans or the press. The fact that he made a bad decision last year, should not force the Bears to make a bad decision this year though. And if living with a bad decision is making $7.8 million for this season, there are a number of RBs that could live with that.

Correct, he may be getting bent over the barrel. He would just play the last 6 games (or whatever) to qualify.

He should have sat last year when he was only getting 550,000 and got those assurances.

But he showed a ton of loyalty, its now time for the Bears to reciprocate.
You are forgetting that this entire time he has had an offer rumored to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $13-$14 million in guaranteed money that he refuses to sign. He wants "Foster/CJ" money...he's good, but not that good. And just becuase the Seahawks are dumb enough to pay big $ to an RB that has had 1 good season in 4, doesn't mean the Bears should follow suit. No offense, but I don't want the Bears to become anymore like the Seahawks.The Bears will likely bump they're offer up to the $15-$17 million range - but if Forte continues his whining and refuses to sign that, then it's his fault, not the Bears.

You are right about one thing - he should have pushed harder last year when he was making 550k - but trying to do so this year, when he will make $7.8 million would be dumb and won't win him any sympathy from fans or the press. The fact that he made a bad decision last year, should not force the Bears to make a bad decision this year though. And if living with a bad decision is making $7.8 million for this season, there are a number of RBs that could live with that.
Im not forgetting at all.... That's why I sad he "may". But Im going off of his statements and what other players statements have been thus far, as a starting point.

I see both sides...the clock is ticking on Forte to get that one big contract (especially after having a serious injury) and the Bears probably don't want to give him one for many valid reasons...this is when it's a business and I don't blame either side for digging in their heels...

'Da Guru said:
'TwinTurbo said:
:goodposting: In todays NFL you can`t build a team around one RB. Forte is already tagged so he will be a top paid RB for this coming season.From the Chicago Sun Times: “Just Keeping it real ... hate it or love it,’’ Forte tweeted later in the day.

It’s easy to see why the do-everything running back feels that way, especially considering he has made $3.7 million since his rookie year and is set to make $7.74 million this season with the franchise tag.

But here’s a little reminder to Forte. He wants to be treated like an elite back, but he’s more gimmick than go-to. In two of his four seasons, he wasn’t even a 1,000-yard back. He has averaged just over seven touchdowns a season, and that includes all the dump passes and screens he has gotten over the years.

When you think grind it out at the end of a game, you don’t exactly think Forte.

He’s no Adrian Peterson; he’s not Chris Johnson.

He’s just a versatile back who has taken advantage of an offense lacking a real receiver that has had to turn to him out of the backfield.

Now the Bears have a real receiver. And to Emery’s credit, they also have a real backup running back in Bush, a back they could’ve used last season when Forte couldn’t finish.

This isn’t a shut-up-and-play moment for Forte. It’s more of a shut-up-and-prove-you-deserve-elite-running-back-money moment.

Not loving it or hating it, Matt. Just keeping it real.
Rules.

I mean really. Disrespected? Seriously? I wish someone would disrespect me by offering me $14 or $15 million guarenteed. Disrespected for signing a quality backup? Did Jay Cutler go pissing and moaning on twitter when they added Jason Campbell? No. Did Devin Hester complain when they added Weems? Did Earl Bennet wimper on twitter when the Bears added Marshall? No. Forte needs to either sign the respectable contract the Bears have offered (numerous times) or shut up. Apparently being franchised (i.e. being paid like a top 10 at your position) is being "disrespected". Big baby. Child (and he is acting like one) please! Sheesh!
You're not looking at this the way you need to. To you & me, the money Forte has been offered is huge. But, I'm a teacher (making >$45,000), and I look at my BIL, who is a lawyer, and I want to punch him in the face when I hear him complain that his 6-figure salary is unfair compensation. The fact is, though, that for his job position, in his field, and the number of years he has worked there, he IS underpaid.Another key difference is that you, I, my BIL, we can all shop our skills/services around to the highest bidder. Forte can't. The Bears have paid his back-ups large salaries, while paying him peanuts. He has not held out, which is a legitimate option pursued by NFL players under the CBA. In short, he has honored his contract, while out-performing it. They, in turn, have not given him a (in his view) fair contract. Sure, he is guaranteed $7M with the franchise tag, but in the last year, Foster, Johnson, and Williams all got more than $20M guaranteed. When your career is short, and could end at any moment (as NFL RBs' are, and could), playing on a 1 year deal, with "only" $7M guaranteed, when you could/should have another $13M guaranteed isn't a good option.If the Bears respected what Forte has done (both on the field, and by honoring his contract), they'd work out a deal with him, that is fair to both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread