What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bye, bye . . . (1 Viewer)

Chalie14

Footballguy
Need to make roster space . . . .who would you drop . . . . Robbie Anderson  or Mecole Hardman?  Neither is seeing many targets,  Carolina runs thru CMC and D.J., while KC runs thru Hill and Kelce. . .  thinking maybe I should drop both and move on. Thoughts?

Need to make roster space . . . .who would you drop . . . . Robbie Anderson  or Mecole Hardman?  Neither is seeing many targets,  Carolina runs thru CMC and D.J., while KC runs thru Hill and Kelce. . .  thinking maybe I should drop both and move on. Thoughts?
Redraft maybe both if you see better waiver options..  Dynasty I'd drop Hardman first.  Methinks Robby will still be valuable as the season progresses but definitely more valuable long term.

Can't say without knowing who you are dropping them for.  Between the two I would drop Hardman before Anderson.

Redraft, standard scoring and my other receivers are Ridley, Higgins, Woods and Deebo. We start three (3) and looking to upgrade. Thinking Ruggs or KJ Osborn. Appreciate the input.

Users who are viewing this thread