What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Call your shot..... (1 Viewer)

Dennis Dixon is a top 10 QB

Jeremiah Johnson is a top 20 RB

Jonathan Stewart is the top scoring RB

I may be a Duck homer

Last edited by a moderator:
Competition between Shawn Andrews and David Diehl to get those bonus LT $, elevates the play of the Giants line to be the #1 rushing team.

Mathews puts up 1500 rushing yds on 310 carries and scores 12 times on the ground. He is a consensus top 4 pick next year.

Roddy White finishes the season as the #1 fantasy wide receiver.105 catches / 1550 yards / 14 TD'sLet's hear yours...
Your voice to God's ears on that one. Here's my predictions; might as well go on and embarrass myself again. :lol: (1) Brett Favre's consecutive games started streak comes to an end.(2) Green Bay defeats the Colts in the Super Bowl(3) Aaron Rodgers wins the League MVP(4) Ronnie Brown stays relatively healthy and posts 1400 total yards (1200 rushing) and 12 TDs(5) The Beloved Silver and Black makes the playoffs!!! (6) Carson Palmer and Terrell Owens have a heated argument on a nationally televised game(7) Eli Manning passes for 4240 yards and 30 TDs, and finishes as a Top 5 FF QB(8) Frank Gore leads the NFL in rushing(9) CJ Spiller wins the Rookie of the Year (10) Rolando McClain wins Defensive Rookie of the Year and finally, the 2011 NFL Hall of Fame Class: Marshall FaulkDeion Sanders Charles Haley Cris Carter Curtis Martin Jerry KramerDermontii Dawson

Reggie Bush finishes with more fantasy points (PPR) than Pierre Thomas.

Harrison > Hardesty

One of the "Big 4" RBs misses at least 4 games (leading to the biggest FAAB bid in a while)

Dustin Keller > Chris Cooley

Derek Anderson does just fine as the ARI QB, thorwing for 3500 and 25 TDs.

Pretty sure I'm the last guy on earth that thinks DA is a decent QB.

Clinton Portis can't shake the injury bug and as a result Larry Johnson ends up leading the Redskins in both rushing yards and rushing touchdowns, making a servceable fantasy RB2.

Revis sits out two games, returns, and blows out an xCL in his return game after getting a crap load of guaranteed money.

(xCL meaning ACL, MCL, whatever CL)

Derek Anderson does just fine as the ARI QB, thorwing for 3500 and 25 TDs.Pretty sure I'm the last guy on earth that thinks DA is a decent QB.
I am open-minded about that. Not quite enough to put him on my roster, but if he performs in week 1 I will be on that train. I am not confident that Farve is my answer at QB, so I may have to hold three QB's and look for good matchups.

Keiland Williams will be fantasy relevent some time this season. He is the best RB on the Redskins roster.

1.Detroit or Oakland makes the playoffs.

2.Laurent Robinson gets 80 catches and 1000 yards.

3.2 of the top 4 RBs(CJ,Rice,MJD,ADP) this year get injured for a long period of time.

4.Calvin Johnson is the top wr and goes for 1500 yards and 15 TDs.

5.Brady and Moss return to form of 2007.

6. The saints get nailed with injures and do not make the playoffs.

7. Larry Fitzgerald is still dominant no matter who is throwing him the ball and has another top 5 performance.

3.2 of the top 4 RBs(CJ,Rice,MJD,ADP) this year get injured for a long period of time.

5.Brady and Moss return to form of 2007.6. The saints get nailed with injures and do not make the playoffs.

7. Larry Fitzgerald is still dominant no matter who is throwing him the ball and has another top 5 performance.
It's going to be tough for calvin johnson to be the top wide receiver if brady and moss return to 2007 form. Moss had 1500 and 23 tds...

5.Brady and Moss return to form of 2007.6. The saints get nailed with injures and do not make the playoffs.

It's going to be tough for calvin johnson to be the top wide receiver if brady and moss return to 2007 form. Moss had 1500 and 23 tds...
well obviously brady isnt throwing 50 tds again...but they will be more like 2007 than last year is what i was getting at.

Terrell Owens will change his last name to ocho-uno (keeping the name TO still) and will still not find love on his VH1 reality show, but will appear on Ochocinco's Ultimate Catch season 2 because chad won't find love either in season 1... but possibly herpes.

My Shot: Matt Cassel will be benched for Brody Croyle. KC will finally have to admit that Cassel like Leinart is not going to improve.

Whomever the TE is in New England will have the second most receiving touchdowns on the patriots this season.

Also the Saints go 9-7 or worse.

The Jets finish third in their division.

I'll do 10:

1) Ahmad Bradshaw finishes 2010 as a top 10 running back.

2) Clinton Portis continues his struggles and Keiland Williams ends the season as the Redskins' starting running back.

3) Mike Thomas catches 80+ passes in Jacksonville.

4) Pierre Garcon continues to develop as one of Peyton Manning's big time targets and tops 1,100 yards for the season. He'll be widely viewed as a top 20 wide receiver in 2011.

5) Chad Henne builds chemistry with Brandon Marshall on his way to a top 10 finish at quarterback with 25+ TDs.

6) Jacoby Jones finally breaks out and eclipses 750 yards receiving on the season.

7) Donald Brown finishes the season with better numbers than Joseph Addai.

8) Leon Washington finishes the year as Seattle's top running back with over 1,000 rushing yards and over 40 receptions.

9) Legedu Naanee outscores Malcolm Floyd in replacing Vincent Jackson in San Diego.

10) Harry Douglas finishes the season with 65+ receptions.

If I had to pick 1, it's #10.

Nice. Most of my bold ideas already listed.

I'll add:

LT starts the season with solid RB2 numbers. Green goes down for multiple games during which LT produces RB1 numbers. LT finishes the season as a top-17 back - not quite comfortable saying top-15.

2011 starting RB's and top 20 options. Andre Brown in Denver and Keiland Williams in Was. Moreno reinjures his hammy, Buck proves ineffective and Andre explodes. Keiland takes over in week 9 after an ineffective Portis gets dinged. L.J. waived by week 5.

Users who are viewing this thread